Freedom rewards issue plus more

Discus and support Freedom rewards issue plus more in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I played more than 3 games for 5 hours for freedom rewards but it only shows one game completed for 5 hours last month. I played Witcher Gwent card... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Raheel_493, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Raheel_493
    Raheel_493 Guest

I played more than 3 games for 5 hours for freedom rewards but it only shows one game completed for 5 hours last month. I played Witcher Gwent card game, Roblox, Crossout and Powerstar Golf but i have only achieved 1 punch out of 3 games. Moreover I purchased
    The Walking Dead a new frontier Season on 31st October but did not received any rebate and nor it's showing up on my pending rewards or recent purchases. I did not received Bing reward points for it as well, nor it's showing up in recent purchases. I did completed
    Mixer quest last month for using it for more than 30 mins each week up to a month but did not received challenge badge nor gems for completing it.

:)

Raheel_493, Nov 4, 2017
  2. Freedom rewards issue

Keep in mind it takes 96 hours for information to update on the site. It has only just been over 96 hours since the promotion started so it may be too soon to see the reward.

A staff member will review your account and reply to you here to let you know if there are any issues. They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply. They do not work on weekends.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Nov 4, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    FREEdom Rewards Issue

Hello EjectedBunny,

After communicating with our partner for this offer, it unfortunately looks like these codes are currently limited to one redemption per account. Since this is not pointed out in the FAQ, we will manually adjust the retail value (18.30 USD) of these bundles
    into your Rewards account as Rewards Credits. We will adjust 5 separate Credit events into your account to reflect the 5 bundles you cannot claim into your Smite account. These Credit events will be labeled as MyVIP 5 Star Gold events dated as the end of last
    month (April 30th) with 18,300 Credits. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. You should see these Credit events pop up on your MyRewards page by the end of next week, at the latest.

XBLRewards8, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support will check into your freedom rewards and gems issues, but VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too earlier to see credits pending for October purchases.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Footy Obsession,

We see that you only played more than five hours in Crossout. Your Gwent, Roblox, Powerstar Golf, and Phantom Dust playtime were all beneath five hours, so you did not complete that offer.

Regarding payback on your purchase, we have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. from the FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

Bing Rewards is not a part of Xbox Live Rewards, so we cannot offer support on that issue. You may wish to reach out to that team for more informed assistance.

Regarding the Mixer MyChallenge, we only see 30 mins of use for two weeks of that month, on the 19th, 25th, and 29th.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Footy Obsession,

We see that you only played more than five hours in Crossout. Your Gwent, Roblox, Powerstar Golf, and Phantom Dust playtime were all beneath five hours, so you did not complete that offer.

Regarding payback on your purchase, we have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. from the FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

Bing Rewards is not a part of Xbox Live Rewards, so we cannot offer support on that issue. You may wish to reach out to that team for more informed assistance.

Regarding the Mixer MyChallenge, we only see 30 mins of use for two weeks of that month, on the 19th, 25th, and 29th.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Support will check into your freedom rewards and gems issues, but VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too earlier to see credits pending for October purchases.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  8. EjectedBunny Win User

FREEdom Rewards Issue

Hello ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently reaching out to our partner for this offer with an investigation. We'll update you here as soon as we have more information. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    No big deal! Thanks for the response! I thought it was odd I was only allowed to redeem the bundle once!
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom Rewards issue

Hello Nindarnii,

Please keep in mind that as stated in the FAQ it takes us 96 hours to receive and process new data:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

We see that you are currently at two punches for that offer. If you have only recently played additional game time, please allow 96 hours for processing.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom rewards issue

Hello DaRkzZide,

It can take us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity. We see that the coins are now awaiting you to claim them on your redemption page. You can access this page by going to the FREEdom Rewards offer page (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/)
    and going to the Trove section.
Thema:

1. Freedom rewards issue plus more - Similar Threads - Freedom rewards issue

2. freedom reward not received

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward not received: i did the play 3 games for 5 hours and I haven't received my rewards for it e9424370-b60b-4ebe-b5cd-0b277e9d7773
  3. FREEdom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREEdom Reward: Hi ! I did not get my 1000 credits for playing 3 Free-to-Play games for 5 hours each on March. The 2 first were validated but Paladins was not validated while I played more than 5h... What can i...
  4. freedom reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward: I'm not sure if i won twice because only one reward came threw and don't see others 81012192-1119-4d3f-a878-54aa3dd8fe0c
  5. Path of Exile Freedom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward: On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack....
  6. Freedom reward not sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not sent: One of the freedom rewards for February was for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my...
  7. Freedom reward not unlocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not unlocked: One of the freedom rewards for February is for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my account...
  8. Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again: Hi there Xbox Live Rewards, It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in January and I would like to do the same for...
  9. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  10. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least: So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i have my rewards for 3 months of surveys,...