FREEdom Reward

Discus and support FREEdom Reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi ! I did not get my 1000 credits for playing 3 Free-to-Play games for 5 hours each on March. The 2 first were validated but Paladins was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mini Chikou, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Mini Chikou
    Mini Chikou Guest

FREEdom Reward

Hi !

I did not get my 1000 credits for playing 3 Free-to-Play games for 5 hours each on March. The 2 first were validated but Paladins was not validated while I played more than 5h... What can i do ?

Thank you.

:)

Mini Chikou, Apr 2, 2018
  2. carlos1975
    carlos1975 Guest
    were are my abox live reward points ??

Pending Credits
    Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

[table][tr][td]03/10/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/10/17 - FREEdom Rewards – FREEquent Player (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/10/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]01/02/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/10/16 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

carlos1975, Apr 2, 2018
  3. PitFlyBR II
    PitFlyBR II Guest
    PitFlyBR II, Apr 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

FREEdom Reward

Hello,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

We see that the Credits are currently pending in your account.

XBLRewards8, Apr 3, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Completed the refer a friend for smite but never got rewarded

Hello ADHD Chief,

The in-game offer and our FREEdom Rewards offer are two separate offers. Since you did not refer your friend on the FREEdom Rewards page, you have not yet begun our FREEdom Rewards offer, so you have not been awarded.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Dragon coins missing for Trove.

Hello BLUEHEATKAKASHI,

All your tokens from the FREEdom Rewards offer can be found at the bottom of the FREEdom Rewards offer located on the MyMissions page: (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/redemption-codes/)

These are tokens that you have to redeem. They are not automatically awarded to you in-game.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

FREEdom Rewards

Hello sL Thunder,

A link to the FREEdom redemption page can be found on the FREEdom Rewards page (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/). The link is in the highlighted green section near the bottom titled "Collect
    your special Rewards". This will take you to your redemption page with your trove tokens.
  8. carlos1975 Win User

Pending Credits
    Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

[table][tr][td]03/10/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/10/17 - FREEdom Rewards – FREEquent Player (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/10/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]01/02/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/10/16 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]
    still awaiting a response please
  9. carlos1975 Win User

Pending Credits

Thema:

FREEdom Reward

1. FREEdom Reward - Similar Threads - FREEdom Reward

2. freedom reward not received

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward not received: i did the play 3 games for 5 hours and I haven't received my rewards for it e9424370-b60b-4ebe-b5cd-0b277e9d7773
  3. freedom reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward: I'm not sure if i won twice because only one reward came threw and don't see others 81012192-1119-4d3f-a878-54aa3dd8fe0c
  4. Path of Exile Freedom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward: On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack....
  5. Freedom reward not sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not sent: One of the freedom rewards for February was for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my...
  6. Freedom reward not unlocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not unlocked: One of the freedom rewards for February is for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my account...
  7. Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again: Hi there Xbox Live Rewards, It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in January and I would like to do the same for...
  8. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  9. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least: So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i have my rewards for 3 months of surveys,...
  10. Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to...