Freedom reward not sent

Discus and support Freedom reward not sent in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; One of the freedom rewards for February was for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Roweks, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Roweks
    Roweks Guest

Freedom reward not sent

One of the freedom rewards for February was for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my account and cannot be downloaded. I made all 3 purchases on February
    23rd so more than 96 hours have passed. Pls help Freedom reward not sent :(

:)

Roweks, Mar 1, 2018
  2. My Freedom rewards are not sent/received.

For the freedom rewards regarding the game smite.

I have referred a friend and they accepted my invite and have made the appropriate purchase of content. They purchased 800 gems for £10.79.

Neither of us have received the rewards (200 gems plus 15 day booster)

I have been redirected from Xbox support to this forum to have this rectified.

XpLoSiV sNiPa, Mar 1, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Trove Freedom rewards

Hello RomanoAS5ASS1N0,

Previous game play has no effect on being eligible for this offer. Keep in mind that as specified in our FAQ, it can take up to 96 hours for us to receive and process new activity. We see that you currently have tokens for your game play on your FREEdom
    Rewards page. Please note that these coins are not automatically sent to you in-game. You will have to redeem them from the redemption page for this offer, which can be accessed from the Trove section of the FREEdom Rewards page (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Mar 1, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Freedom reward not sent

Hello Shotgunner,

We are only seeing one purchase of 4.99 on that date. We are currently investigating why this occurred with the team that manages our purchase data source. Did you purchase these consumables with different payment methods, or otherwise redeem one of these
    currency packs in a different manner than the others?

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2018
  5. Roweks
    Roweks Guest
    Hello

All 3 purchases were for the same premium currency amount and cost the same amount amount (4.99 + 0.30 tax = $5.29) and were paid with the same credit card consecutively. I received an alert from my CC company that it was a potential repeated transaction,
    but I did not take any action to decline the transactions. All 3 do show separately on my credit card posted activity and I also have the correct quantity of in-game premium currency from 3 purchases.

Roweks, Mar 2, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Shotgunner,

Our purchasing team has identified the issue, and are working on a resolution. Once they can confirm a fix with us and we see a token has been assigned to your account, we will update this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2018
  7. Roweks
    Roweks Guest
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I will check back next week, have a good weekend.

Roweks, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Roweks Win User

Freedom reward not sent

Hello Shotgunner,

Our purchasing team has identified the issue, and are working on a resolution. Once they can confirm a fix with us and we see a token has been assigned to your account, we will update this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I will check back next week, have a good weekend.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom reward not sent

Hello Shotgunner,

10. Roweks Win User

Freedom reward not sent

Hello Shotgunner,

We are only seeing one purchase of 4.99 on that date. We are currently investigating why this occurred with the team that manages our purchase data source. Did you purchase these consumables with different payment methods, or otherwise redeem one of these
    Hello

All 3 purchases were for the same premium currency amount and cost the same amount amount (4.99 + 0.30 tax = $5.29) and were paid with the same credit card consecutively. I received an alert from my CC company that it was a potential repeated transaction,
    but I did not take any action to decline the transactions. All 3 do show separately on my credit card posted activity and I also have the correct quantity of in-game premium currency from 3 purchases.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom reward not sent

Hello Shotgunner,

12. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Freedom rewards are not sent/received.

Hello XpLoSiV sNiPa,

We do not see any referrals from your account. Therefore, you were not eligible for this offer. Keep in mind that it takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information, so if you just recently did this referral, we have not processed it yet.
Thema:

Freedom reward not sent

1. Freedom reward not sent - Similar Threads - Freedom reward sent

2. freedom reward not received

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward not received: i did the play 3 games for 5 hours and I haven't received my rewards for it e9424370-b60b-4ebe-b5cd-0b277e9d7773
  3. FREEdom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREEdom Reward: Hi ! I did not get my 1000 credits for playing 3 Free-to-Play games for 5 hours each on March. The 2 first were validated but Paladins was not validated while I played more than 5h... What can i...
  4. freedom reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward: I'm not sure if i won twice because only one reward came threw and don't see others 81012192-1119-4d3f-a878-54aa3dd8fe0c
  5. Path of Exile Freedom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward: On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack....
  6. Freedom reward not unlocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not unlocked: One of the freedom rewards for February is for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my account...
  7. Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again: Hi there Xbox Live Rewards, It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in January and I would like to do the same for...
  8. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  9. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least: So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i have my rewards for 3 months of surveys,...
  10. Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to...