freedom reward not received

Discus and support freedom reward not received in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i did the play 3 games for 5 hours and I haven't received my rewards for it e9424370-b60b-4ebe-b5cd-0b277e9d7773 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DankzuR, Apr 3, 2018.

1. DankzuR
    DankzuR Guest

i did the play 3 games for 5 hours and I haven't received my rewards for it

:)

DankzuR, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Freedom rewards not received.

Last month (March 2018) I bought additional content for free to play titles which should have completed 2 of the freedom rewards on offer at the time. One was to purchase £24 of add on content for free to play titles and the other to purchase a minimum of
    £4 of additional content for 3 different free to play titles. I completed both in the last couple of days of March, I received the gems for these offers but not the rewards points. Please help, I would like this rectified before the changeover to microsoft
    rewards. Thanks.

ForfarBridie80, Apr 3, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Freedom rewards not received.

Hello ForfarBridie80,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have adjusted your account for completion of this offer.

XBLRewards8, Apr 3, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DankzuR,

You only played Fortnite and ROBLOX for 5 or more hours. The only other title that would have qualified was Warframe, which you only played for 4.5 hours.

XBLRewards8, Apr 4, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Warframe 75 free platinum retrieval issue from xbl rewards website.

Hello YODA12320,

In order to receive your platinum for that offer, you must redeem the code on the Freedom Rewards redemption page, which can be accessed from the bottom of the Freedom Rewards offer page linked on the MyMissions page.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom rewards not received.

Hello ForfarBridie80,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have adjusted your account for completion of this offer.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello DankzuR,

You only played Fortnite and ROBLOX for 5 or more hours. The only other title that would have qualified was Warframe, which you only played for 4.5 hours.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not receiving freedom rewards

Hello Legit Strategy,

We see that the tokens were assigned to your account, and are currently awaiting use on your redemption page. This page can be accessed from the Trove section of the FREEdom Rewards page. Keep in mind that it can take up to 96 hours to receive and process
    new activity, so coins do not show up immediately after activity.
  9. Ackis Win User

Not receiving freedom rewards

Try logging in with a different browser - I saw a support response that suggested that.

I personally haven't had any luck though.
Thema:

1. freedom reward not received - Similar Threads - freedom reward received

2. FREEdom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREEdom Reward: Hi ! I did not get my 1000 credits for playing 3 Free-to-Play games for 5 hours each on March. The 2 first were validated but Paladins was not validated while I played more than 5h... What can i...
  3. freedom reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward: I'm not sure if i won twice because only one reward came threw and don't see others 81012192-1119-4d3f-a878-54aa3dd8fe0c
  4. Path of Exile Freedom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward: On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack....
  5. Freedom reward not sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not sent: One of the freedom rewards for February was for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my...
  6. Freedom reward not unlocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not unlocked: One of the freedom rewards for February is for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my account...
  7. Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again: Hi there Xbox Live Rewards, It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in January and I would like to do the same for...
  8. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  9. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least: So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i have my rewards for 3 months of surveys,...
  10. Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to...