Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

Discus and support Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Emily Demitro, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i have my rewards for 3 months of surveys, anything from having gold sub, or any gameplay. im signed in,
    opted in and have played 400+hour in the past 60 days where are my rewards???

:)

Emily Demitro, Jan 18, 2018
  2. R3D14L1F32
    R3D14L1F32 Guest
    Not getting rewards

Not receiving or registering my progress in Xbox rewards from freedom rewards I already spent at least 10 hours on at least one game and not showing up on my mission.... I already done this mission every month in past and I am already opted in

R3D14L1F32, Jan 18, 2018
  3. SW0RTREX
    SW0RTREX Guest
    doubt

the FREEdom Rewards mission can be completed through xbox 360 as well?

SW0RTREX, Jan 18, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello dylan is coming,

In November, you only had 5 or more hours of play time in Fortnite. The same thing occurred in December, where the only other title you had close to qualifying was Paladins at 4 hours and 46 minutes.

Regarding your other question, it sounds like you do not understand how our program works. This is outlined in the FAQ, but essentially you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Additionally, even counting your app and game usage beyond free to play titles, we only see 170 hours of usage total for your account since December 1st.

XBLRewards8, Jan 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello dylan is coming,

In November, you only had 5 or more hours of play time in Fortnite. The same thing occurred in December, where the only other title you had close to qualifying was Paladins at 4 hours and 46 minutes.

Regarding your other question, it sounds like you do not understand how our program works. This is outlined in the FAQ, but essentially you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Additionally, even counting your app and game usage beyond free to play titles, we only see 170 hours of usage total for your account since December 1st.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom Rewards mission

Hello Richy Dynamo,

We can confirm seeing multiple referrals from your account. Have your friends checked the email they have for their billable account email, as well as their junk mail folders? Keep in mind that our program uses the billable account email contact that you
    have specified on your Microsoft Account at (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses?ref=amcyourinfo#/).
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Warframe Xbox live reward.

Hello Tundrawolf420,

The platinum is given via a redeemable code, and is not automatically Credited. You can find this code on the FREEdom Rewards mission page (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/) in the Warframe
    section. There is a button there that takes you to the redemption page.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Warframe Rewards

Hello SmileOnCodine,

The 75 plat is awarded via a code token. You can find this token on the FREEdom Rewards mission page (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/), where you can find a button to the redemption site in
    the Warframe section of that page.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

So, February's Reward for Warframe achievements... where is it?

Hello Roosclan,

As was mentioned in the FAQ for this offer while it was available, a Reward Redemption page will appear on the FREEdom mission page for any in-game Rewards earned during the offer. This redemption link was available to you since February 7th, and is still
    available from the FREEdom Rewards page. On that page, you will find a code to redeem your platinum.
Thema:

1. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least - Similar Threads - Freedom reward mission

2. freedom reward not received

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward not received: i did the play 3 games for 5 hours and I haven't received my rewards for it e9424370-b60b-4ebe-b5cd-0b277e9d7773
  3. FREEdom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREEdom Reward: Hi ! I did not get my 1000 credits for playing 3 Free-to-Play games for 5 hours each on March. The 2 first were validated but Paladins was not validated while I played more than 5h... What can i...
  4. freedom reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    freedom reward: I'm not sure if i won twice because only one reward came threw and don't see others 81012192-1119-4d3f-a878-54aa3dd8fe0c
  5. Path of Exile Freedom Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Path of Exile Freedom Reward: On Feb.26 I purchased the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for $59.99 meeting the requirements for Path of Exile "Arcane Bundle" Freedom Reward. As of March 2 I still have not received the reward pack....
  6. Freedom reward not sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not sent: One of the freedom rewards for February was for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my...
  7. Freedom reward not unlocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward not unlocked: One of the freedom rewards for February is for the game Path of Exile to spend $10 or more on in-game DLC. I spent $4.99 x 3 on premium currency in-game and the reward does not show on my account...
  8. Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again: Hi there Xbox Live Rewards, It's again and I have small issue with the February Freedom Reward Quest. Well I passed the whole Freedom Reward Quest in January and I would like to do the same for...
  9. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  10. I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward: completed the warframe freedom reward but I'm unable to collect the reward 24eeeeb1-2270-4fc8-b226-958194ae5db1