FREEdom points

Discus and support FREEdom points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I am not really familiar with the reward system. I bought some gold for World Of Tanks and don't see any progression to that mission. Is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rage607, Nov 23, 2016.

1. rage607
    rage607 Guest

FREEdom points

Hello,

I am not really familiar with the reward system. I bought some gold for World Of Tanks and don't see any progression to that mission.

Is that right? I don't know how this all works.

:)

rage607, Nov 23, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    freedom points

Hello SharperIsland65,

Since you have only played five hours or more in Gems of War, you only have one punch for this offer. However, note that as stated in our FAQ it can take 96 hours for activity to be processed for Rewarding:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

So if you have only recently played time in Free to Play titles, we may not have received that data at the current time.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
  3. freedom points

hi already completed the 5 hours on 3 games after opt in but till now i keep only getting one game cleared

SharperIsland65, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

FREEdom points

Hello RAGE607,

From our FAQ for this offer (Xbox Live Rewards):

—Welche Xbox Store-Inhalte sind für dieses Angebot qualifiziert?

Dieses Angebot gilt ausschließlich für zusätzliche Inhalte für im Xbox Store erworbene Free-to-Play-Titel. Zusätzliche Inhalte sind u. a. Edelstein-/Coins-Pakete, zusätzliche Skins, Starter Packs usw. Käufe, die aus dem Spiel heraus oder mit Premium- oder
    Prämien-Währung getätigt werden, sind von dem Angebot ausgenommen.

Essentially, what this means is that this offer applies to any add-on content you can buy directly off the Xbox store, and not any content that you purchase while directly in-game. For World of Tanks, that would be all the add-on content located on this
    page (https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/p/world-of-tanks/c57l9gr0hhb7). Since you recent purchase was made from within the game, it was not eligible for this offer, which
    is why you did not see progress for that purchase.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

FREEdom points