Free Xbox One Request for review.

Discus and support Free Xbox One Request for review. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I'm Ashay Chowdhury from Surat India. This message is for Microsoft.I have always fantasized about owning a Xbox One console.But I cannot afford one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThreeSign990681, May 31, 2018.

1. Free Xbox One Request for review.

Hi I'm Ashay Chowdhury from Surat India. This message is for Microsoft.I have always fantasized about owning a Xbox One console.But I cannot afford one currently as I'm already planning to buy a new 4K HDR 55" television which will cost around 2 lakh rupees
    that's around 3000 USD.I have rent to pay off also the mortgage for the new 3BHK Flat.Along with interiors it rounds up to 30,00,000 rupees.The budget has already hit the bar.I am requesting Microsoft for a free review unit of Xbox One S or X whatever's possible
    with two bundled games of choice Forza 7 and Quantum Break for my YouTube channel.I will support Microsoft by promoting their consoles as much as I can.I am a hardcore fan of windows 10 .I currently own a Dell Inspiron 5567 With 8GB RAM 4GB Graphics memory
    and Radeon R9 M470 graphics card.I will thank Microsoft with all my heart in the unboxing video I make.I hope you consider my request.

:)

ThreeSign990681, May 31, 2018
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Please Un-suspend me from talking.

Hi

No one outside of the Xbox Enforcement team can assist with this for you. If you go to the
    Xbox Enforcement web site you can review any enforcement actions taken against you and if eligible request a case review from here.

gds1972, May 31, 2018
  3. How many time for answer the review ask?

This morning I request the review for a one week ban on my account (comunication).

How many time, generally, for an answer?

ChosenCashew733, May 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Free Xbox One Request for review.