Free Xbox One Please

Discus and support Free Xbox One Please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there everyone my name is matt and i really want a xbox one but i cant afford one neither can anyone in the house i live in and my mom is 45 years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LA 2408, Jan 26, 2014.

1. LA 2408
    LA 2408 Guest

Free Xbox One Please

Hey there everyone my name is matt and i really want a xbox one but i cant afford one neither can anyone in the house i live in and my mom is 45 years old and she has been working for 25+ years and barely supports our family and my dad past away when i was
    12 years old and i cry and cried and cried didnt go to school for two weeks and i didnt no what i was gonna do in that period of time and i started waching twitch tv and i started thinking if i can sit here and watch these people do it i can do it so iborrowed
    a xbox from my friend when he was grounded and i was really good at black ops 2 and i really really wanted a xbox when my friend took his back i was just lonely then next thing i notice my friend moves to fresno Cal. So now i have no game and nothing to play
    on i have a account but no system please xbox let me get a xbox one please please please i really would love a xbox one please this would mean the world to me please !!!!!! And thanksxboxone

:)

LA 2408, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Spinnak
    Spinnak Guest
    Hey everyone

Hello there,

I've been looking for a good xbox only forum since I bought my Xbox One. Hope to meet many of you soon, if you have Xbox One feel free to add me on XBL, but please, send me a message letting me know you're from the forum please.

Spinnak, Jan 26, 2014
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    FREE XBOX ONE PLEASE

No (asking for) freebies here.

CrazY1985, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Free Xbox One Please

Begging for things is not allowed on the forums.You will not get a free Xbox One.

Daft Badger, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Free Xbox One Please