Free trial xbox360 gold membership

Discus and support Free trial xbox360 gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey I am a new member to the Xbox team I would like to get that free trial subscription for one month to Xbox 360 is there anyone that can point me in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lolife465, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Lolife465
    Lolife465 Guest

hey I am a new member to the Xbox team I would like to get that free trial subscription for one month to Xbox 360 is there anyone that can point me in the right direction or help me out and some type of way much appreciated for the help

:)

Lolife465, Jul 26, 2017
  2. Zelda
    Zelda Guest
    Gold Membership Codes

For anyone who has a Gold membership with Xbox Live, have you seen these coupon offers? Supposedly, you can either get Xbox free or get a free trial offer for as long as one year. There might be a catch, but maybe they're just doing it to promote the Gold membership. Has anyone ever gotten a free trial?

Zelda, Jul 26, 2017
  3. the free 1 month gold trial..

my friend told me that when i get a new xbox360 i should get a 1 month free gold membership trial.. but no matter where i look i can find this option.

my account is currentlly set on free membership.

help? Free trial xbox360 gold membership :)

SubtiltyGem72, Jul 26, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Jul 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: