Free Tomb Raider won't download

Discus and support Free Tomb Raider won't download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchase 3031 5b574421-3fec-4d7a-891f-65e1737db462 error code after playing free trial of Rise Of The Tomb Raider and given the option to download the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sneakerphile, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Sneakerphile
    Sneakerphile Guest

Purchase 3031 5b574421-3fec-4d7a-891f-65e1737db462 error code after playing free trial of Rise Of The Tomb Raider and given the option to download the full game. Anyone else have this?

:)

Sneakerphile, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Can't download Tomb Raider!

tomb raider is a free game this month and when I try to download it just says cant download tomb raider

taktikalyouth, Mar 3, 2016
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 3, 2016
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Answered your own question with "Free TRIAL".

ShaunPerry, Mar 5, 2016
  5. taktikalyouth Win User

Can't download Tomb Raider!

tomb raider is a free game this month and when I try to download it just says cant download tomb raider
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  7. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better

I already downloaded it, but I won't play as I still need to finish Rise of The Tomb Raider.
  8. Major Wreckus Win User

Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.
  9. Gustavo_Oliveira Win User

Can't download BioShock

I have the same problem ... I bought the Bishock and Tomb Raider (and downloaded Warface too). Both Tomb Raider as Warface least have downloaded the Bioshock always the error.
Thema:

1. Free Tomb Raider won't download - Similar Threads - Free Tomb Raider

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  5. Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider 2018 Movie Purchase with 2 Weeks Game Pass Free?: Hello, I purchased the digital movie tomb raider and it was supposed to come with 2 weeks free of game pass but i never got a message/notification with a code for that yet? Is that still to come...
  6. hello i want some free XPA games like forza horizon 3,rise of tomb raider for my pc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello i want some free XPA games like forza horizon 3,rise of tomb raider for my pc: I want some free XPA games for pc like forza horizon 3 all editions,rise of tomb raider,call of duty:infinite warfare etc.... 1143a982-2262-4e4f-b359-03d1dfe3730d
  7. Free Game of Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Game of Rise of the Tomb Raider: Played Rise of The Tomb Raider free trial and at the end I had the option to purchase it and it said it was free. When clicked on it I kept getting an error. I contacted support with the ref. #...
  8. How do you get Tomb Raider for free using a code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Tomb Raider for free using a code?: I'm wondering how I could get a code for Tomb Raiders so I can download it on XBOX Live. a05527b1-b3e8-412e-acec-abd410ad8b94
  9. error code for my for honor free trial rise of the tomb raider free trial gears of war 4 free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code for my for honor free trial rise of the tomb raider free trial gears of war 4 free ...: error code for madden nfl 18 free trial 0x800705b4,ea acess pass error code,gears of war 4 free trial error code for honor free trial error code,tom clancys the division free trial error code,tom...
  10. FREE Downloaded 'Tomb Raiders' Needs LIVE Logon To Run?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FREE Downloaded 'Tomb Raiders' Needs LIVE Logon To Run?: Is there a procedure which allows me to run the FREE 'Tomb Raiders' with 360 E purchase that is downloaded to my 360 E hard drive WITHOUT HAVING TO SIGN-IN TO XBOX LIVE? I only signed up for the 1...