free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later

Discus and support free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later tired of all the problems with bingo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pifox1234, Dec 4, 2016.

1. pifox1234
    pifox1234 Guest

free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later

tired of all the problems with bingo

:)

pifox1234, Dec 4, 2016
  2. OurChunk7136
    OurChunk7136 Guest
    Free tickets in shop

The free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working. told to try again later. no luck

OurChunk7136, Dec 4, 2016
  3. YorkyBob
    YorkyBob Guest
    Free Coins and Tickets

When I try to watch the advertisements for the free coins and tickets I am told it has been cancelled try again later. This started about a month ago!

YorkyBob, Dec 4, 2016
  4. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
  5. IRB Win User

No Free Tickets or Coins

Hi

It sounds like it is Microsoft Bingo you are talking about. It seems to be an issue effecting other users as well.

Hoperfull it is a temporary glitch effecting the free tickets /coins for watching videos that they will fix soon.

If possible, report the error via the game.
  6. TonedTable0 Win User

Purchase Error....Try Again

I did as you suggested but did NOT reinstall the program. I am at level 77 and I fear that if I uninstall & reinstall the program I will lose everything and start at zero.

Every time that I click on "Watch Ad" for 5 tickets or 20 coins...."Purchase Error Cancelled...Try Again Later"appears.

This has happened before and sometimes after repeating 7 to 15 times, an "Ad" would appear and I would collect either the 5 tickets or 20 coins.

This time, repeating did not work.

Hopefully, this can be resolved.

Thanks.
  7. Marty Epstein Win User

Not awarding Bingos

I know it's only been one day, but I have 2 board that are completely full (however many bingo that is) and I can still click on the plus sign next to coins, tickets, key, etc. and get the option to buy each with coins or the two option to watch a short
    video show the video but everything else is frozen and I have had connection issues with this game daily since day one.
  8. IRB Win User

Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

Hi

It may be a temporary glitch, esp viewing ad videos to get free tickets/coins.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Thema:

1. free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later - Similar Threads - free tickets coins

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. 3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]: Hello, just got done with the ticket. All was cleared, i was incorrectly cancelled a few days ago. Please reference ticket ID [Mod Removed] bf1ea914-38ee-4aa1-97f8-d6d4fe04342f
  7. Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?: How many posts from how many players does it take to get this (the fact that you can't get free coins or free tickets by watching the ads in Microsoft Bingo) fixed. This has been going on since...
  8. Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads: Foer the last four days I have not been able to get the free tickets and the free coins by viewing the ads. I get an error message, saying that I did not get the tickets and/or coins and to try...
  9. NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!: Just waiting to hear any news about the availability to get Sunday Direct Ticket this year on the new NFL app. I know they have the whole "NFL NOW" coming but that's just more old videos and...
  10. Request for a free gamertag change. (ticket #[Mod Removed])

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for a free gamertag change. (ticket #[Mod Removed]): My gamertag was changed without warning (I understand they do not have to notify you) and I was forced to re-download my profile in order to play games. My gamertag was "TheKittyFondler" and I...