Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase.

Discus and support Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i purchased a movie last week via Xbox store so i could get Sonic Mania for free, but i am yet to recieve the game code to redeem it, is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheLannyPoffo, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase.

So i purchased a movie last week via Xbox store so i could get Sonic Mania for free, but i am yet to recieve the game code to redeem it, is anyone else having the same problem? Thank You.

:)

TheLannyPoffo, Jun 17, 2020
  2. MindOfTim Win User

Like has been said if it's less than 3 days dont worry, if it is more then contact the Microsoft Customer service team directly on the link that has been posted
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

If you didn't get your code within 72 hours you should contact support for help.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

5. Barbarus85 Win User

you need to wait some days to receive the game :)
  6. BrassyLobster Win User

Update - I contacted MS twice and asked for a call-back, both times I was disconnected when connecting to a rep. I tried chat and the rep stated it's 14 working days and not the 2 weeks stated and was instructed to contact them on 07/02 if I still didn't
    receive it.
Thema:

1. Free Sonic Mania with movie purchase. - Similar Threads - Free Sonic Mania

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Free sonic mania game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free sonic mania game: Free sonic mania game with movie purchase should be offered to uk 8a426d60-d04f-4fc7-93a8-eac8d8279f85
  8. Free Sonic Mania Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Sonic Mania Game: Still no free Sonic Mania game along with my purchase of a movie last week and i cant find where to talk to customer service via E-mail or chatl like i have done so in the past....
  9. Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Live Gold Membership to get free Sonic Generations: Bought a new XBox One S Digital Edition and got a free 30 day XBox Live Gold Membership. I'm trying to download the Sonic Generations (XBox 360 and backwards compatible to XBox One) from the free...
  10. Unable to download Sonic Free Riders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Sonic Free Riders: I recently bought Sonic Free Riders as a digital game, and the download always fails at around 50% with this error message : "unable to download Sonic Free Riders" (the progress bar reaches 50,...