free season of bleach

Discus and support free season of bleach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant get the free season of bleach it keeps popping up that i cant purchase videos at this time is it not available in canada or is it us only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JCanada99, Aug 1, 2014.

1. JCanada99
    JCanada99 Guest

free season of bleach

i cant get the free season of bleach it keeps popping up that i cant purchase videos at this time is it not available in canada or is it us only

:)

JCanada99, Aug 1, 2014
  2. bleach

does the bleach season pass give you access to all 25 seasons? i know the first season is free and the others have a percentage off. But it says the season pass is $28 but it's over seasons 25 so i'm just wondering if that's the sale for season 25 or the
    actual pass for all 25 seasons.

BreezyGlobe2733, Aug 1, 2014
  3. RagedGoose8
    RagedGoose8 Guest
    Community, Season 4 (Media Rights Error 803c0008)

Mister parks I have watched season 1-3 of bleach on Xbox video, purchased and attempted season 4 and I am getting status code 803c0008. What should I do?

RagedGoose8, Aug 1, 2014
  4. Purple Crow
    Purple Crow Guest

free season of bleach

I got the same problem, Im from Canada and it says: "Sorry you are not able to buy video at the moment - to make purchases , you need to be in the region for your xbox profile. If you hae moved permanently, change your region at account.xbox.com.

I live in Canada and I bought my xbox one in Canada - I never was in any other region

If someone could point out what the problem is it would be appreciated

Purple Crow, Aug 1, 2014
  5. Its the update they just put out on july 22 2014 and all Iget told by xbox is they are working on it.

Mr ZombieMaker, Aug 1, 2014
  6. Hey guys! This is an odd one. Could you check it for me and see if you're still having the issue? Even if you have a Canadian account, you also have to be located in the region they are available in to make "purchases" (even if they're free) from Xbox Video.

Please post back if you are able to get them now! I'd like to look into it further if you're still having this issue.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 2, 2014
  7. Volcannon
    Volcannon Guest
    I am also having this issue as well. If they are not supposed to be available in the region I am from, then they should not be listed in the first place, right?

Volcannon, Aug 2, 2014
  8. JCanada99
    JCanada99 Guest

free season of bleach

yes im still having the issue ive been trying for almost 2 days still nothing

JCanada99, Aug 2, 2014
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I found a workaround for this guys. If you are clicking the link for Bleach from the dashboard and trying to purchase from there you will get this message.

Instead, head on over to Xbox Video and find the series from there. Then you'll be able to purchase Season 1 without issue. This is what worked for me.

onyxishere, Aug 2, 2014
  10. JCanada99
    JCanada99 Guest
    i tried that it didnt work

JCanada99, Aug 3, 2014
  11. JCanada99
    JCanada99 Guest
    got it dont buy it off the console it doesnt work get it off the website thats what i did

JCanada99, Aug 3, 2014
  12. Hey everyone!

I noticed that JCanada99 was able to download Bleach from Xbox.com. Please let us know if you are still unable to download Bleach from your console or on Xbox.com.

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  13. Purple Crow Win User

free season of bleach

I got the same problem, Im from Canada and it says: "Sorry you are not able to buy video at the moment - to make purchases , you need to be in the region for your xbox profile. If you hae moved permanently, change your region at account.xbox.com.

I live in Canada and I bought my xbox one in Canada - I never was in any other region

If someone could point out what the problem is it would be appreciated
  14. JCanada99 Win User

free season of bleach

i tried that it didnt work
  15. Volcannon Win User

free season of bleach

I am also having this issue as well. If they are not supposed to be available in the region I am from, then they should not be listed in the first place, right?
  16. Mister Quimby Win User

free season of bleach

Hey everyone!

I noticed that JCanada99 was able to download Bleach from Xbox.com. Please let us know if you are still unable to download Bleach from your console or on Xbox.com.
  17. JCanada99 Win User

free season of bleach

got it dont buy it off the console it doesnt work get it off the website thats what i did
Thema:

free season of bleach

1. free season of bleach - Similar Threads - free season bleach

2. Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season: During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. The terms of the promotion are that if you...
  3. Hitman - the first season is not free - today is 9/30 3pm EST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman - the first season is not free - today is 9/30 3pm EST: why does Microsoft advertise downloading games for free through today (9/30) if you really have to pay for them? Hitman is not a free game today and when I call in to ask about this I'm told there...
  4. Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free: I am having issues with Ace Combat 7's Season pass where i have purchased it and one of the season pass DLC is not showing up in my Ready To install instead it's saying i have to buy it when in...
  5. Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free: Edit: Issue solved. Feel free to lock. Happily, the Minecraft Story Mode 360 episodes were just relisted so that season pass / disc owners can download them. Specifically, Season One, Episodes...
  6. Bought Attack On Titan game during the promotion to get season 1 free but didn't get the show.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Attack On Titan game during the promotion to get season 1 free but didn't get the show.: I was redirected here after talking to support a while, and sending screenshots. I just want what i thought I bought here. a2c3ee0e-5e2b-49d4-89d6-8c7dbcc99e4a
  7. black ops 3 season pass free weapon pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    black ops 3 season pass free weapon pack: I dident recieve the free weapon pack that every other season pass holders got and I have the season pass aswell 87a3f3f0-e217-46c2-b9a0-ed5ccf5befa1
  8. The Walking Dead Season Three Full Game Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Season Three Full Game Free: hi xbox team my name is Nick and i need help i need this game The Walking Dead Season Three For Free Because i have a channel and i have to play it and i don't have money for buy it so please help...
  9. I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!: I got the original LA Noire for Christmas. I went to play it and noticed that there's some DLC's available, but they all cost money. All except for the Rockstar Season Pass, which says it's free...
  10. Homefront = awesome graphics, sandbox, free DLC, No season pass and it's in Philly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Homefront = awesome graphics, sandbox, free DLC, No season pass and it's in Philly: Here is a dandy little video on singleplayer hands-on and it looks sweet. The graphics look crisp and the incendiary round on the shotgun look so cool. According to this article they've...