Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show

Discus and support Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. I'm always following my progress on "freedom-rewards" since i try some "free-ride" games always i can. The first time i have tryied it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Andre Alexandr, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show

Hi, everyone.

I'm always following my progress on "freedom-rewards" since i try some "free-ride" games always i can.

The first time i have tryied it i lost the reward that month cause one of the games i played (Fallout Shelter) had some tracking issues according with support i got latter, the games i play after that work fine, tooking about two/three days to spot the badge
    on my rewards page.

This month i goed again for another round of "Gwent", did some more quests on "Neverwinter" and tried "Hand of The Gods" for the first time, which i enjoy a little bit besides the "unfair" matches with newbies and/or people that spent too much/not spent real
    money to buy cards, but anyway...

I know the first hours on "Neverwinter" counted cause i only moved to the next game when i saw the badge on my "free-ride", and was the same with "Gwent" before start "Hand of The Gods" (you need to put the games names on this badges to make the track more
    easy to us). The thing is: my account show that i already beaten more the 5 hours in HoTG about 5 days ago and, until now, the last badge on this month's free-ride still grayed. I'm planning to play it a bit latter, but want some feedback if theres again some
    issue with tracking this playtimes when i still have time to try another game before the month end.

Thanks in advance and have good sunday gaming afternoon!

:)

Andre Alexandr, Mar 25, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    XCL Ambassador Problem Need it Resolved.

The badges are added manually.As there has been a lot of new ambassadors accepted into the program recently this is taking a bit longer than usual.

Don't worry,you'll get your badge soon.

Daft Badger, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Xbox one S taking more than usual to render

This could actually be an internet issue. If your connection is lagging online games wouldn't render quickly causing issues. Have you done an internet test at all?

MightyQuinn75, Mar 25, 2018
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi Andre Alexandr. There is currently a delay in tracking recent gameplay, We do see that you've completed the play portion. You'll see this updated soon. Sorry for the delay.

XBLRewards3, Mar 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Andre Alexandr. There is currently a delay in tracking recent gameplay, We do see that you've completed the play portion. You'll see this updated soon. Sorry for the delay.
  6. Andre Alexandr Win User

Free Ride AGAIN!

No answers, no free ride badges on my profile until now, no time to redo something if it's needed...

I guess this month i don't will unlock free ride again despite everything looking done and correct on my side.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

XCL - Ambassador and Tenure problems

Hey there Gannon,

We are aware of the tenure issues and are working on a fix that should be in place by next week.

It usually takes up to 48 hours for badges and icons to get added but with the new site and all the new ambassadors, that is taking a little longer than usual. If you are still not seeing your badges by next week, please post in the Ambassador forums or PM
    Miss Ermine.

Don't worry, even if you aren't showing the badges, your xp and tenure are being calculated and will be credited to you.

In regards to your gamerpic, I'm showing you as having a Borderlands one featuring Lilith. Are you seeing something else?

8. Daft Badger Win User

XCL Ambassador Problem Need it Resolved.

The badges are added manually.As there has been a lot of new ambassadors accepted into the program recently this is taking a bit longer than usual.

Don't worry,you'll get your badge soon.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live Ambassadors

The forum badge is added manualy & as there have been a lot of new people added to the program recently it may take a bit longer than usual.
Thema:

1. Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show - Similar Threads - Free ride badge

2. Ride 2 Free Bikes Packs are not reflecting on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ride 2 Free Bikes Packs are not reflecting on Xbox one.: Hello team, I'm having trouble finding the free bikes that I purchased as add-ons for the game - Ride 2, on my Xbox One. I have installed Ride 2 and all the associated add-ons, but I still cannot...
  3. Free Ride AGAIN!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Free Ride AGAIN!: Hi, everyone. I know Xbox Rewards will be replaced in somedays, but i guess this month nothing have changed yet... And this include the issues tracking free games on "Free Ride" for rewards!...
  4. FREE RIDE MISSION

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREE RIDE MISSION: I didn't get 1000 rewards points and 2 gems for finish Free Ride Mission 5984f468-f038-4ef3-831a-9f9e01145666
  5. FREEdom Rewards Support - FREE Ride hasn't updated the third Free to Play title for my mission.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREEdom Rewards Support - FREE Ride hasn't updated the third Free to Play title for my mission.: Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support Staff =) I have completed 5 hours toward my "FREE Ride" mission in: World of Tanks, Happy Wars, and Air Mech Arena. The punch-card indicates that two of the...
  6. Freedom Rewards Free Ride Question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom Rewards Free Ride Question: Just wondering what game is closest to five hours cus im pretty sure Paladins, Warframe and Fortnite for least 5 hours but it states only two has been reached and was just wondering what games...
  7. 2/3 free ride done before, but only 1/3 now?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2/3 free ride done before, but only 1/3 now?: Hi, everyone. Again i'm tracking my progress on free ride and have spoted something unusual. Yesterday i finished my 5 hours playtime on the third f2p game elegible for the reward this month (1...
  8. xbl reward free ride don't work again

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbl reward free ride don't work again: Path of exile: 5/6 hours Roblox: 6/7 hours two weeks and those two games have not yet been confirmed on the site I'm still playing the paladins to count the hours too, but ... so far none of...
  9. Free ride challenge

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Free ride challenge: Hi, Can I check my progress on the free ride challenge please? I thought I had completed 5 hours on both cross out and Gwent more than 4 days ago but it is only showing 1 game complete?...
  10. Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge?: So I've done this challenge a few times already. I know it's a little slow when registering the play time of the free games. I know it takes at least 4 or 5 days to see a check appear. But this...