Free request

Discus and support Free request in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would Like to Have A 100$ GiftCard for Free Becuase I feel Like I been a Valuable Customer in Your Guys Enviorment And A Helpful Person to Help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxKINGSCOPEZzxX, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Free request

I would Like to Have A 100$ GiftCard for Free Becuase I feel Like I been a Valuable Customer in Your Guys Enviorment And A Helpful Person to Help me and Fix Out solutions Not on my own with you guys You’ve Been Really Helpful to me Free request :)

:)

XxKINGSCOPEZzxX, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Shockwave22
    Shockwave22 Guest
    Hello Community, feel free to add me

Welcome and feel free to send me a friends request Free request :)

Shockwave22, Aug 25, 2018
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Hello guyz!!!

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to send me an friends request.

KN1GHTMARE, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Free request

Asling for codes is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Aug 25, 2018
  5. IRB
    IRB Guest
    I think we would all like that ,but it isn't going to happen.

6. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    That's not really how it works, lol Free request :p

L

pawncrackers, Aug 26, 2018
  7. AtelierDanny
    AtelierDanny Guest
    Interesting. Not a bad idea but having free gift card is not possible. But I would think Microsoft and Xbox should really provide free Xbox Live membership to all customers so as to compensate the terrible jobs their sales and promotions team have been doing...

AtelierDanny, Nov 3, 2018
  8. AtelierDanny Win User

Free request

Interesting. Not a bad idea but having free gift card is not possible. But I would think Microsoft and Xbox should really provide free Xbox Live membership to all customers so as to compensate the terrible jobs their sales and promotions team have been doing...
  9. IRB Win User

Free request

I think we would all like that ,but it isn't going to happen.
  10. pawncrackers Win User

Free request

That's not really how it works, lol :p

L
  11. Smwutches Win User

Free request

Asling for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  12. gds1972 Win User

request free kinect adapter

Thema:

Free request

1. Free request - Similar Threads - Free request

2. Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games: Dear Xbox, I was wondering if you can make these older Call of Duty DLC’s free for a limited time only (Including CoD Supply Drops)? From Call of Duty 4 to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Xbox...
  3. demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...: Le Gamertag que je veux est utilise par un compte qui n est pas actif 0g etc l utilisatreur ne l utilise pas [Translation-The Gamertag I want is used by an account that is not active 0g etc l...
  4. Demande de skin XBOX GRATUIT sur Fortnite [Mod Translated - Request for FREE XBOX skin on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande de skin XBOX GRATUIT sur Fortnite [Mod Translated - Request for FREE XBOX skin on...: Bonjour, J’aimerais savoir s’il serais possible d’obter pour avoir plus de skin fortnite gratuit vu que j’ai remarquer que beaucoup de plateforme sorter leur propre skin et que Xbox n’auriez peut...
  5. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  6. Is it possible to request any old free 48 trials or 1 month trials available? Or when is free ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to request any old free 48 trials or 1 month trials available? Or when is free ...: just trying my luck on obtaining any free trials so i can play. Bin too broke and dont know when free play days are. so i was wondering if anyone out there in the xbox world could hook it up...
  7. I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...: Detalhes 46575d13-28a9-4977-b2d5-d8f0233cf139
  8. Free Xbox One Request for review.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Xbox One Request for review.: Hi I'm Ashay Chowdhury from Surat India. This message is for Microsoft.I have always fantasized about owning a Xbox One console.But I cannot afford one currently as I'm already planning to buy a...
  9. Free Xbox one console request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Xbox one console request: Xbox one console is mine biggest dream since IT was announced :( i'm a poor student that can't really afford IT. Esspecialy that i'm from Poland And i can't work while im 17. Im with Xbox since...
  10. Free gift card request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free gift card request: hello im wondering if i can request for the free gift card so that i can use to change my gamer tag, the reason why im asking is that i chose the wrong name i wanted...