Free points

Discus and support Free points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Will we ever get more ways than just surveys to earn free credits? I don't have the money to buy digital things all the time so I've been forced to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Boomstick Devil, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Free points

Will we ever get more ways than just surveys to earn free credits?

I don't have the money to buy digital things all the time so I've been forced to deal with only $1 every 2 months, and at that pace Xbox Live Rewards doesn't feel worth checking.

:)

Boomstick Devil, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Free points

Almost all promotional codes have a time limit to be redeemed, and promotional points expire within a year of being redeemed.

-

I'm sorry to say, you may be out of luck on this one. If you haven't done it already, you could sign up for Xbox Rewards or Bing Rewards.

Mistress Sara, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Lucehhh
    Lucehhh Guest
    Free points

Hi there

I recently swapped over my email address for this account to a more recent one and whilst going through the old email address and deleting emails I came across the following email from XBOX Live:

[table][tr][td]Here's your free gift[/td][/tr][tr][td]from Xbox LIVE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]Thanks for being an Xbox LIVE® member. You've earned a free gift for purchasing your Xbox LIVE subscription. Just follow the instructions below, and you can download it immediately.*[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]Your free gift is:[/td][/tr][tr][td]400 Points[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][td][table][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]Here's how to redeem:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]•[/td][td]Click here or on the "Get your free gift" link below.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]•[/td][td]Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account using the email address you received this message at (if you are not already signed in).[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]•[/td][td]Your code is automatically entered on the page so simply click on Redeem Code.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [td]
    Free points [​IMG]
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

[table][tr][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][td]GET YOUR FREE GIFT[/td][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][td]Free points [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

Now I forwarded this to my new email that is linked to my live account and pressed "Get Your Free Gift"

It takes me to the prepaid card redemption page however says "PLEASE ENTER VALID CODE"

Can you hope?

Thanks

Lucehhh, Oct 19, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Free points

Hello Boomstick Devil,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll pass this suggestion along to our promotions team.

XBLRewards8, Oct 20, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Free points