Free One Month Xbox Live Trial Didn't work

Discus and support Free One Month Xbox Live Trial Didn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I used the free 1 month trial of Xbox Live Gold, put in the credit card, etc. and it seemed to work, I got an email confirming it today, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PartLoewe, Apr 3, 2015.

1. PartLoewe
    PartLoewe Guest

Yesterday I used the free 1 month trial of Xbox Live Gold, put in the credit card, etc. and it seemed to work, I got an email confirming it today, but it doesn't seem to be actually working on my account and I can't see any changes on the xbox one
    when I log in, any ideas?

Image of the email confirmation:

http://i.imgur.com/MkNruqE.png

:)

PartLoewe, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Xbox Live gold

Hi, When i creat a xbox live profile i didn't get the free month trial Because A friend told i can get a free month when i buy the xbox and didn't get it

MidouPlayer147, Apr 3, 2015
  3. No free month trial.

I just signed up for xbox live to trial it but I didn't get the 1 month free trial when I created my account

WynnumWhat4178, Apr 3, 2015
  4. PartLoewe
    PartLoewe Guest

For anyone in future, I fixed this by holding the power button until it went off, turning it off at the wall for a minute and turning it back on, when I logged back in it worked!

PartLoewe, Apr 3, 2015
  5. AsusAaron
    AsusAaron Guest
    iv just tryed signing up to xbox live gold and when it asks u to select your state/provance it only comes up with american states, and im ozzie

AsusAaron, Jun 22, 2015
  6. ellerem
    ellerem Guest
    If you are doing it online ensure the country - bottom of the page to the left - is correct. If it is not click on it then select Australia. Sometimes the default pushes it to the US.

Good luck & happy gaming

ellerem, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Viper7Gamer Win User

14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

Check to make sure you didn't get renewed 1 month Xbox Live. The free trials sometimes renew after it ends.
  8. FewestSquash52 Win User

No free month trial.

I just signed up for xbox live to trial it but I didn't get the 1 month free trial when I created my account
    No more Xbox live

Make it free to play online we got network and that is not fear for us it lag a little
  9. onyxishere Win User

New Console and 3 month Xbox Life Gold Subscription

There are 3 x 1 month free trials per new xbox console. In order to access the trial you'll need to create a brand new account on the console. When it asks you to join live select No. It will then offer you a one month free trial of the Live service.
  10. At0mic Reap3rz Win User

Xbox Live 14 Day trial not working

Free trials will not work if you have redeemed an Xbox live membership that is longer than three months
  11. HassanB Win User

New Console purchase come with free trial of live gold?

Each new console purchase comes with three, one month XBOX Live trial accounts. Once those three, one month trials have been used you will need to pay a fee for all future memberships of XBOX Live Gold.

In order to initiate the trial you would need to make the new account from the XBOX console itself and not on XBOX.com. Once you've done that and created a free profile it will ask you if you'd like to join XBOX Live, just simply say no and it will give you
    a free trial of XBOX Live for 1 month.
Thema:

1. Free One Month Xbox Live Trial Didn't work - Similar Threads - Free Month Live

2. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  3. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  4. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.: I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter...
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  7. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35
  8. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  9. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...