Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

Discus and support Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShmoTheMathBro, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play.

Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate a small window of online multiplayer access.

I think Xbox could do this with more Xbox Game Studios games. Minecraft is an excellent example. You can buy Minecraft for $20 on Xbox, but you don’t get any multiplayer function unless you are paying for a subscription (live or gold). Microsoft totally has the power to unlock multiplayer for specific games like Minecraft (I’m not even suggesting making it free to play. Just removing the second pay wall after initial purchase)

This would bring more people to the gaming community and add value to everyone’s experience. Minecraft could still easily be profitable from optional purchases that many players will certainly make. Overall it would make gaming more accessible for all!

submitted by /u/ShmoTheMathBro
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShmoTheMathBro, Jul 10, 2023
  2. His Demon Queen Win User

GOLD

Free games or not, Xbox Live Gold is required to play online multiplayer.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox live

Good day

Xbox live Gold subscription is required for all online and multiplayer games.

The Gold subscription is there to maintain and upgrade the Live servers and to give us a better online experience.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

How do I change my son's account to multi player?

Yes, most multiplayer online games on Xbox Live require Xbox Live gold or Game pass Ultimate. The free-to-download games such as Fortnite, and Warzone doesn't require any subscriptions.
  5. ChefSledg Win User

Games with Gold missing

Please remember that you need to have an active Gold membership to play the Free Xbox One games you get from Games with Gold.

"Free Games Offer: For paid Gold members only. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you’ve redeemed. Restrictions apply. Requirements and available features vary across consoles; multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 not supported.
    Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games. See xbox.com/live. "
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

Why we need xbox live for free games?

free games need live as they are still full titles with multiplayer and online features and some also require xbox live gold to be played just like games with gold games
Thema:

Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

1. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold... - Similar Threads - Free more games

2. Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?: Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to make a lot of call of duty avatars for the older...
  3. No more free xbox dev promo codes???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more free xbox dev promo codes???: Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing people getting developer access free and im...
  4. Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety: Hello fellow Xbox gamers, I am a former Ambassador, an alpha build tester, a 15 year Xbox Live user, I always leave feedback for updates, I always report bugs, I have an unhealthy habit of me...
  5. how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated: I have noticed that the list of free games is never updated and with the games that are on [Mod removed-Profanity] 7edfd31d-7a04-4de9-b750-65429f787fd8
  6. Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Free-ride badge taking more time than usual to show: Hi, everyone. I'm always following my progress on "freedom-rewards" since i try some "free-ride" games always i can. The first time i have tryied it i lost the reward that month cause one of the...
  7. I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride: I played more than 5 hours on neverwinter but did not count me the 1 game on 3 how ever? what games should i do? d8fb3c73-865d-46e9-b373-8a399fbd9b34
  8. Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...: I've had this problem for so long now. I was in support chat for more than an hour, and they couldnt figure it out... I get a game update and it says it need 1512mb free space. Go to clear space,...
  9. we need some more free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we need some more free games: they need to o bring new gamees tto the xbox live pass 1b113abb-1a83-4794-8d43-592895d246cf
  10. I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...: I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5 hours, but I can't find my free copy of Minecraft. Does playing splitscreen affect this or something? Or do I just have to wait for a bit?...