Free month xbox live code I was given don't work

Discus and support Free month xbox live code I was given don't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; when I signed up for the Xbox live account I was given a code for first month free the code don't work 37fec3b8-d8a7-404b-90a6-546db836acc4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Thebeastcam04, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Free month xbox live code I was given don't work

when I signed up for the Xbox live account I was given a code for first month free the code don't work

:)

Thebeastcam04, Mar 25, 2018
  2. Urantian01
    Urantian01 Guest
    No love for day 1 users?

I am Day One user.

Got Forza and Ryse for free, each for sending my system in, also got a few months of live. Then got a 12 month live code for the delay in my controller replacement.

So they have given me free shit for my problems....

Also got Ryse code with sunset bundle.
    Free month xbox live code I was given don't work [​IMG]

Urantian01, Mar 25, 2018
  3. stevenicks
    stevenicks Guest
    Question about Live

I was wondering if I'm allowed to offer Xbox One forum members any Free Live codes that I don't use ?

The reason being is that I already have 12 month gold subscription and when I buy games sometimes they give you a code for Xbox Live for X amount of days, these are of No use to me, so I thought I might as well offer any codes I don't want for free to someone
    who would like to use them.

if not I will just Bin any I don't want from now on, just seems a waste if they can be given away for free.

stevenicks, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Could you post the specifics of the error you're receiving? Be sure to include the error code you received when you tried to redeem, which typically looks like XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Could you post the specifics of the error you're receiving? Be sure to include the error code you received when you tried to redeem, which typically looks like XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000.

Keep us posted!
  6. Muganra0 Win User

i need someone for refer-a-friend

i only used the free month gold that was given with the console, i'm from a country in which the program is avaible and i have xbox live rewards active, i don't know why it doesn't work but it should
  7. Sux McGee Win User

MS Points Stolen

My issue was resolved by support surprisingly quick. I was given a free month of xbox live and codes for 20 more points than were stolen. Thanks, support.
  8. BlaqueDeathe Win User

Status code 80070057

You don't get a prepaid code if your trying to redeem a free month of Xbox live
  9. Prxnk Win User

UnG

holy moly! I got a Xbox Live 1 month card code and it worked! No bull they're free at 
Thema:

1. Free month xbox live code I was given don't work - Similar Threads - Free month live

2. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  3. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  4. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.: I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter...
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  7. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35
  8. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  9. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...