Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

Discus and support Free month of gamepass but code expired :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lothear, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Lothear
    Lothear Guest

Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,

:)

Lothear, Apr 6, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. xNikolex Win User

Unfortunately not bit look out for cheap new comer deals. You can usually pick up a month for £1.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

unfortunately if the code has expired there is nothing we can do to help you get it back, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Viper,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a gamepass code. Short answer no. Unfortunately here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help with codes or account issues. I recommend checking out this
    article:

Troubleshoot redeem gift card and code issues.

Hope this helps.
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Hello sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Unfortunately if the code is expired there is nothing Microsoft will be able to do for you. Once the code expires it's gone forever. I'd keep an eye out for the messages next time, and be sure to use it in a timely manner.

Sorry we couldn't be of much help, but I hope we have answered your question. Please let us know if you need further assistance on anything else.
Thema:

1. Free month of gamepass but code expired :( - Similar Threads - Free month gamepass

2. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  3. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  4. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  5. Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.: About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this PC had a 1 month of free xbox gamepass...
  6. Gamepass perk 1 month free Disney+

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass perk 1 month free Disney+: Hi I went to claim this perk on my xboxoneS,entered my e-mail as requested got my 6 digit code, went back to enter the code which read 000000, clicked on the first 0 to start entering code only to...
  7. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  8. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal): Hi, I clicked on the promo on my Xbox for purchasing a month of GamePass with your PayPal account and recieving a free month in return. I spoke with Microsoft Support and they referred me here....
  9. Free Month of GamePass With XBox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Month of GamePass With XBox One X: I just bought an XBox One X on release day and it included a free month of Game Pass. The code would not work for a few days and I contacted support and they told me it was a common issue that...
  10. Free month of Xbox live gold with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of Xbox live gold with gamepass: hi so on my dashboard it said subscribe to game pass and get a free months gold..... so I did and it still says my gold runs out the 30th of this month will I get a code come through or something?...