Free laptop Gamepass is not activating

Discus and support Free laptop Gamepass is not activating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Asus laptop I got for christmas came with a free gamepass, i already had a free GP from another source, when I tried to add the one from the laptop it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TonyFlaherty1, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Free laptop Gamepass is not activating

Asus laptop I got for christmas came with a free gamepass, i already had a free GP from another source, when I tried to add the one from the laptop it errored saying I already had a subscription, this popped up regularly and I tried a few times with the same result. The existing GP expired yesterday so I activated the free one from the laptop it asked to confirm CC details with a £0 charge so I thought all was good but i'm being charged from next month.

I assumed that I would be able to add the free period from the laptop to run once the existing one expired and am not sure if I've somehow missed the free laptop pass and just subscribed to a standard licence.

I cant seem to get the virtual chat or call me back pop up windows to work Free laptop Gamepass is not activating :( so am really hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to get MS to look at this for me, or somewhere I can view the Asus free subscription status and get it to apply.

thanks in advance Folks!

Be excellent to each other!

:)

TonyFlaherty1, Aug 23, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello TonyFlaherty1 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Each and every subscription code requires you to have a credit card and automatically renews.

If the code you entered worked, you already have Game Pass subscription activated on your account the only thing you need to do is turn off recurring billing if you no longer want the subscription.

You can check if your subscription was successful by clicking on this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. Skepticality Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass games

All games on gamepass are free as long as you have an active subscription
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Missing some games on ready to install library

PUBG and the Elder Scrolls Onlime is available to download for free with an active subscription of Gamepass.

You will also need an active Gold subscription to be able to play them as they are both online games.
  5. Fabien Paesani Win User

How can you skip the "sign in to claim" screen when you install the Xbox app when you are already subscribing to the service?

Hello and thank you for your help.

The problem solved itself when I claimed the "one free month" offer that's included with my laptop.
    I might have lost one free month of Gamepass but in the end I can use it so it's fine :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Free GamePass trail?

There is no year trial 3 months I'd the only one free but for gamepass for console.or pc with no multiplayer on gamepass on console.

You can however buy gpus cpus and pc or laptops that come with a year or 3 6 12 month codes when you buy them

You have to look up vendors to find out which ones do
Thema:

1. Free laptop Gamepass is not activating - Similar Threads - Free laptop Gamepass

2. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  3. I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...: Due to issues in motherboard of my laptop i had to replace it haven't redeemed my XGP but after reinstall of windows my game pass is gone can i get it back somehow..?...
  4. free games for laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free games for laptop: I need free games for my daughter"s laptop e6656270-e699-4373-bf7a-f998e23d0b90
  5. Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.: About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this PC had a 1 month of free xbox gamepass...
  6. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  7. Can I download minecraft on my laptop for free if I had already brought it on my mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download minecraft on my laptop for free if I had already brought it on my mobile?: My name is Varun Chaubey In March 2021 i brought minecraft on my mobile for 650 rupees. Minecraft is my favourite game. But now I am willing to play it on my laptop but I don't have that much...
  8. i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its...: [img] i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its not accepting the card details. d656d210-7ba1-413a-bc11-a5721ba719ec
  9. my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone

in XboX Insiders
    my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone: Hello, so i bought a laptop that came with the free 3 month Xbox game pass. I tried to redeem it using my paypal, but then Microsoft told me to input my adress, the problem is that i can't change...
  10. 3 month game pass ultimate free with laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month game pass ultimate free with laptop: Hey guys, Looking for some help struggling to redeem game pass ultimate on my laptop. The following messages below appears. Please help Thanks [img] [img] [img]...