Free Join Fireteam for Vault of Glass and Strikes

Discus and support Free Join Fireteam for Vault of Glass and Strikes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off! Thank you for reading my forum. I created this forum for anyone who is desperately looking for anyone to play Destiny together on Xbox 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaitlynnKopp, Nov 6, 2014.

1. KaitlynnKopp
    KaitlynnKopp Guest

First off! Thank you for reading my forum. I created this forum for anyone who is desperately looking for anyone to play Destiny together on Xbox 360. I'm looking to have people post their gamer tags and what they would like to play and when. Let's
    keep the forum in EST and please no offensive language. This forum will be kept to the Xbox Code of Conduct.

I myself am looking to finally Try the Vault of Glass. I have a level 25 Hunter and a Level 26 Titan. I also am looking to find a few of you folks to aid me in Strikes as I have an exotic bounty and am required to complete 20 strikes.

I also would love for this to be a place where people can join together and become legends and also make destiny a little bit more fun for th

e community.

PLAY HARD Gamers,

RocketteRoman

:)

KaitlynnKopp, Nov 6, 2014
  2. new people to play destiny with

I too am looking for fireteam friends on the 360 to do high level strikes and the nightfall strike, as well as taking a stab at the vault of glass...I'm on each weekday night at midnight CST and every weekend...hit me up and let's do this!! I'm currently
    a LVL 25 Hunter

PsychoticRaptor, Nov 6, 2014
  3. Free89
    Free89 Guest
    Vault Of Glass Xbox 1

I have a fireteam of two that would like to vault of glass.

Free89, Nov 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: