Free GOW Downloads Promo

Discus and support Free GOW Downloads Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the XBOX One S GOW Package in December 2016 and played GOW4 for 2 days straight, so I could receive my free download codes for GOW 1-3 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Warugaki 69, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Warugaki 69
    Warugaki 69 Guest

Free GOW Downloads Promo

I bought the XBOX One S GOW Package in December 2016 and played GOW4 for 2 days straight, so I could receive my free download codes for GOW 1-3 and Judgement Day. I actually saw 2 messages with the 4 codes appear in my Notifications last weekend, while I was
    downloading the February Update for GOW4. When the download was complete, I went back to Notifications and they were gone. Can I please get the 4 codes resent to my account.

:)

Warugaki 69, Feb 20, 2017
  2. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    With Gears of War free, how many will go on to play the rest?

I downloaded the first GoW, but I'm not going to spend any money for the other two. The first game is a pretty good game, I like it story-wise. If the other games a free with the free games of the month, I will definitely download it.

GetFresh, Feb 20, 2017
  3. 360 GOW Promo

Good morning,

I purchased the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 bundle which includes the Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition of the game, as of yet I have not received my codes for the Xbox 360 titles

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgement

Have been told I should receive the codes via notifications, however, it has been more than 10 days and that has not been the case; I would like to know how to receive them.

Thank you for your time and help in this matter

Makiavelliapoc, Feb 20, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Free GOW Downloads Promo

Hey there Warugaki 69!

When you get a chance please check your Xbox Live messages for communication on this. Thanks for your patience and if you have any other Xbox support questions please create a new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Feb 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Free GOW Downloads Promo