Free Gold live membership doesn't exist

Discus and support Free Gold live membership doesn't exist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I activate a free membership for Gold live yesterday. Unfortunately I cannot Play online with other player because there is a popup that I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARKUS2673, Oct 28, 2017.

1. MARKUS2673
    MARKUS2673 Guest

Hi,

I activate a free membership for Gold live yesterday.

Unfortunately I cannot Play online with other player because there is a popup that I need a Gold membership. But I have oh.

What can I do to play online with other peoples ?

Thank you very much in Advance.

:)

MARKUS2673, Oct 28, 2017
  2. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Oct 28, 2017
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Oct 28, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

FREE MONTH XBOX LIVE?

The free month of Xbox Live gold can be redeemed during the account creation process and cannot be added to an existing membership.

LINK
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  6. HassanB Win User

Multiplayer Gamer Profile Not Allowed?

Yes, you certainly can. The bottom of a 2 Day Gold Pass states the following:

XBOX LIVE 2-Day gold Membership, free trial allows access to these Gold features: online multiplayer gaming, Netflix, ESPN on XBOX Live, Facebook, free game demos, exclusive discounts, promotions and video content.

Free 2-day trial offer is only for use on the XBOX 360 and is not valid for current XBOX Live Gold Members. At the end of your 2-day trial period, your membership will default to the FREE XBOX Live Membership, unless you elect to extend your XBOX Live Gold
    Membership.

Now what this doesn't tell you is that you cannot play in ranked matches with the trial membership, but you are free to play in social matchmaking playlists for games.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

GEARS OF WAR BUNDLE

There is no code in the package.

The first three Live accounts created via any 360 console (I think. Could just be ones with a HDD) receive a free month of Gold. That's the free membership the sticker/advertisement is referring to.

You cannot apply the free month to an existing Gold account.
  8. TheVet96 Win User

Service: Service alert

It used to be a free trial/membership back in 2010 with the 360. It doesn't exist anymore.
Thema:

1. Free Gold live membership doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Free Gold live

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  8. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  9. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES: I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and...