Free Gamertag change request (My gamertag was force changed)

Discus and support Free Gamertag change request (My gamertag was force changed) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag was recently force-changed. I would be alittle upset if I had to pay to change it to something else considering I was allowed to have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noctis Eternum, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Free Gamertag change request (My gamertag was force changed)

My gamertag was recently force-changed. I would be alittle upset if I had to pay to change it to something else considering I was allowed to have the name before for a while. I was told to post here for a free change request.

:)

Noctis Eternum, Aug 16, 2014
  2. Will i get banned using this gamertag?

Terrin_marine, Aug 16, 2014
  3. MY FULL NAME IS IN MY GAMERTAG *NEED FORCED GAMERTAG CHANGE*

ok see i have a problem with my gamertag someone changed it top my full name and i want microsoft to force a gamertag change on my account so i can change it back because people send me request on facebook that i dont even know because my full name is in
    my gamertag so can microsoft please look at this.

xToPGuNNA718 NY, Aug 16, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Well they gave you the wrong info

You are actually only supposed to post in the suspension forums for why you were issued a forced name change

That's it

And no there is no free change for violating the naming rules

A forced change is to make your name compliant with the terms of use

If you want the option to have a personalized name again you will have to pay and maybe you will learn that breaking the rules doesn't pay and will cost you each time

Fyi too many forced name changes will only result in the perm suspension of your account (3timesforums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

ngocphi, Aug 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: