Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc

Discus and support Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello there, I recently used to play xbox 360 until I got an xbox one, Ive played xbox for many of years and been stuck with the same gamertag. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LeadingSnake, Sep 10, 2017.

1. LeadingSnake
    LeadingSnake Guest

Hello there,

I recently used to play xbox 360 until I got an xbox one, Ive played xbox for many of years and been stuck with the same gamertag. I chose a suggestion which used up my free gamertag change, and suggesting for those been playing on xbox for a year or something
    should automatically have a free gamertag change to not get fed up or bored of the same gamertag. I feel it's unfair for people like me having to pay to change our gamertags if we used our free gamertag change when first making our accounts.

:)

LeadingSnake, Sep 10, 2017
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    problems with hatemail i get

I can understand how it could be, imagine this scenario though. You do all of the above and the claimed abuse continues, are you going to expect a free gamertag change over and over every time you claim someone sent you a nasty message etc

-

Pretty soon there would be a situation where everyone will think hmm I need a new gamertag for free, I'll just say I'm being abused on Live. Is that fair on those who actually pay to change their gamertags ? I don't believe it would be.

-

Now I'm not saying this is the case for you but there are people who turn up, claim they have problems with abuse etc purely to try and get a free gamertag change because they just don't want to pay the fee.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Optic Nuke1
    Optic Nuke1 Guest
    Gamertag

my gamertag has been abused and harrased for over a year, and i been getting alot of hate/rude comments on game chat. i dont have money to change it, is there somehow i can change it again for free?

Optic Nuke1, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello LeadingSnake,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards offers. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards issue, we cannot assist. If you are looking to provide feedback for program content, you can try using the uservoice feedback (Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice).
    If you are having issues with a gamertag change, you should contact Xbox Support for assistance (Contact Us | Xbox Support).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For suggestions/feedback, it's best to post at http://Xbox.uservoice.com
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

problems with hatemail i get

I can understand how it could be, imagine this scenario though. You do all of the above and the claimed abuse continues, are you going to expect a free gamertag change over and over every time you claim someone sent you a nasty message etc

-

Pretty soon there would be a situation where everyone will think hmm I need a new gamertag for free, I'll just say I'm being abused on Live. Is that fair on those who actually pay to change their gamertags ? I don't believe it would be.

-

Now I'm not saying this is the case for you but there are people who turn up, claim they have problems with abuse etc purely to try and get a free gamertag change because they just don't want to pay the fee.
  9. LoH IronMedic Win User

My gamertag

We are very aware of the websites that suggest this as a way to get a free gamertag change. You will notice that they have shut the thread down and it is over a year old. You will need to block communications and report those who are harassing you. But note
    that use of social engineering to obtain services is a violation of the code of conduct.
  10. SwordofWhedon Win User

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, despite being on PC Game Pass, only Episode 1 is working

The game was removed from game pass due to technical issues and has not returned

Keys were only given to those who played on GP while it was still available

Episode 1 has been free for years
Thema:

1. Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc - Similar Threads - Free Gamertag Change

2. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f
  3. free gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    free gamertag change: I was told that i Can change my gamertag first time for free. I Haven't ever changed my GT, and I either cant find the option to change it free, or i Don't get one. Please help, thank you,” we...
  4. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  5. How do i change gamertag back to how it was for free

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change gamertag back to how it was for free: My brother changed my gamertag to something cringy on Xbox, and I can't get it back to the old gamertag, what do I do? My old one was Itspapersteve. b1164177-dfcc-4770-b03e-61aebfac6528
  6. Unable to get free Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  7. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...
  8. If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...: Hello. I was wondering if you had to pay the $10 fee to change your gamertag back to the original one that I started with. Please let me know if you have an answer....
  9. Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?: So i wanted to change my Xbox Gamertag and i looked it up and many people are saying i can Change it for Free for the First time, i never Changed my Gamertag since i Created the Account but it...
  10. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282