Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot

Discus and support Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicolas, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Nicolas
    Nicolas Guest

Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first game took, the other two do not start. I already deleted the Xbox 360 updates and nothing.

Name of games given for free via Xbox Live Gold that are not booting on my console (Xbox 360):
    - Breakdown
    - Indiana Jones and the emperor's tomb

Anyone who can explain to me what is happening and can help me, I appreciate it

:)

Nicolas, Feb 2, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

Hi there,

only a standard Xbox Live Gold subscription will allow you to get a Game with Gold for free. a 14 day trial is like the name mentions a Trial subscription and won't allow you to get a 360 Games with Gold game for free, you will require a standard Xbox Live
    Gold subscription for that.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Which One do i Get

PS4 Free to Play multiplayer games won't charge the users so they can play online for free, Xbox One won't offer the same.

-

DVR'ing games will be free on PS4, on Xbox One you'll need Xbox LIVE Gold.
  4. PsychoWolf28 Win User

When Xbox Live Gold gonna be free?

unfortunaly ScarfyPlayz Xbox Live Gold will not be a free service. They do have Ultimate which includes Xbox Live Gold. But unfortuanly some games do require you to have a Gold Membership. But as far as Xbox live Gold being free, sadly that won't be an option I am very sorry for the incovience.
  5. Balthasar250 Win User

Batman the telltale series

I think i figured it out, my xbox live subscription ran out between getting the game and letting it download and booting it up to play it. apparently my xbox games with gold won't let me play in between gold subscriptions. I wanted to do some single-players
    while on gold hiatus for a few days, but that won't let me.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
Thema:

1. Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot - Similar Threads - Free game Live

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  4. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  5. Xbox Live Gold free monthly game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free monthly game: Red faction 2 i supposed to be free, but it says I have to pay tho pls fix a2914c12-b460-47c5-8555-93cf8854b1a5
  6. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  7. Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free: Why do you need money from fortnite if fortnite is free why Xbox live is just waste of money look at Sony ps4 they have feeling that they knew fortnite is free and make sure it not ps4 plus why do...
  8. Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic: Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys over at Microsoft give players who don't have Gold or Game Pass Ultimate for free because of the coronavirus and we're on quarantine and many people...
  9. Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!: Hi, I have been an xbox owner from day one! Been on live for a very long time! For the past couple of years, I have been playing a free to play game. Over the course of time, several people and I...
  10. By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.

in XboX Insiders
    By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.: Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961 In 2019, we enjoyed the game that Microsoft provided to our 'Xbox Live Gold' users. Thank you....