Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet...

Discus and support Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 14, 2017.

1. Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet...

On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access code yet even though the money has been taken for my membership renewal. Any idea when i will receive the
    code?

:)

Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 14, 2017
  2. Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership.

On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access code yet even though the money has been taken for my membership renewal. Any idea when i will receive the
    code? It been 10 days since i renewed this and no code has been sent. Ive also spoken to someone on live chat and sent them a picture of the offer that i clicked on to renew.

Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 14, 2017
  3. OleDad937
    OleDad937 Guest
    Didnt get my ea access

Yesterday I done your promotion Get Ea Access free when you renew gold. I clicked on it on my home screen renewed my gold my order number is 567735033372216128. I got my gold renewed but didn't get the free month of ea access. Xbox live customer support
    sent me here plz help

OleDad937, Mar 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet...

Hey there Paddy7.

First thing we want to check is to make sure that you purchased Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. If it was purchased elsewhere you wouldn't be eligible for this promotion. Let us know Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet... :)

Mister Maka, Mar 15, 2017
  5. Yes i clicked on the advertisement on the xbox dashboard and purchased it there.

Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 17, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Thanks for clarifying!

Let's make sure to wait the full 10 days, as it make take a bit of time. If you still don't receive your code by the end of 10 days, please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet... :)

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Paddy7-[xboxvenue] Win User

Yes i clicked on the advertisement on the xbox dashboard and purchased it there.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Thanks for clarifying!

Let's make sure to wait the full 10 days, as it make take a bit of time. If you still don't receive your code by the end of 10 days, please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks :)
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Paddy7.

First thing we want to check is to make sure that you purchased Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. If it was purchased elsewhere you wouldn't be eligible for this promotion. Let us know :)
  10. Smwutches Win User

Not sure I am getting the right credit

Support will double check, but keep in mind that subscriptions and preorders do not count towards VIP. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold and there are no offers to receive credits for EA Access.
  11. MaximumExtreme Win User

NHL 2015 once free with gold, now need EA Access

NHL 15 was never free with Games w Gold but when it was added to EA Access it became free. IMO, EA Access is totally worth btw.
Thema:

1. Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet... - Similar Threads - Free access offered

2. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  3. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  4. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?: i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either. 1efed17f-0a26-486c-8265-d55223941790
  5. how do i access sudoku with solitaire premium edition for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i access sudoku with solitaire premium edition for free: how do i access sudoku with solitaire premium edition for free d4111731-2943-4294-bec7-ba28f0c7e5cd
  6. I still can't access user generated content or message center free cars in fh5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can't access user generated content or message center free cars in fh5: When I try to use auction house , gift drop, or the message center it says I can't. 02863f0a-3641-406e-9e00-0726319c7e52
  7. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription: i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it...
  8. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?: Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not...
  9. Online access in free 2 play games working

in XboX Insiders
    Online access in free 2 play games working: As of today I have gotten access to online f2p multi-player from the Delta ring update. submitted by /u/DixieNourmous_ [link] [comments]
  10. Not Recieved My Ea Access Free Month From The Offer Or Gears 1-3 & Judgement codes !!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not Recieved My Ea Access Free Month From The Offer Or Gears 1-3 & Judgement codes !!!: Bought EA Access through Paypal and through this offer on 14/10/16: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/ea-access-paypal/terms Still not received my 1 month free code. Bought Gears 4 on...