Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

Discus and support Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think so too. It is unfair, it would be great if they gave us members who have the day one achievement a game or something, but we are just going to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMARO Xlll, Mar 3, 2014.

  1. GODtheSniper
    GODtheSniper Guest

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.


    I think so too. It is unfair, it would be great if they gave us members who have the day one achievement a game or something, but we are just going to have to live with it. Also there are many issues with the X1. One being disk drive and another being the
    memory leak problem that I found a fix for and over 33,000 people have watched my vid on how to fix it. So yeah, there are problems, and i may have got kicked in the face with this sorta thing, but im in it with xbox for the long haul.
     
    GODtheSniper, Apr 6, 2014
    #31
  2. What's 'fair'? Nothing's 'fair'. What's being complained about is pretty much how business and marketing works, and if you're an early adopter, you pay a premium.

    You've also had the system for so many months longer. How's that fair to new purchasers?
     
    Mad Cow Dizease, Apr 6, 2014
    #32
  3. @LTA, I do not have a Day One Achievement but i have gotten almost everything my x1 has to offer on day one Including Console. So your logic is unfair and would not work.

    The free consoles for ten years was a VIP Rewards Program thing. Others got an Avatar helmet, and some just got a badge on rewards.

    The people that received those consoles did alot more than have a console for 10 years to be chosen for that honor.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 6, 2014
    #33
  4. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    Unfair maybe but that isn't stopping MS anyway lol it would be the same vein as this thread, you knew the day one was out but you chose to go with a non day one bundle it's your fault etc etc the only reason i feel they shouldn't is because people mass
    pre ordered the day one and then flogged it all on Ebay so alot of people didn't even get a sniff.

    Price slashes after 4/5months and no doubt many more down the road, US people getting gameless day ones when EU got a choice of FIFA or Forza 5, 5 years down the road it will be the quickest easiest way to check day ones and pull something quick for some
    marketing purpose so we day oners jump up and down with glee stop moaning and go out and tell all our friends to buy xb ones.
     
    LTA Soldier, Apr 6, 2014
    #34
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I got Xbox 1 at a midnight launch. I didn't need to worry about delivery got it from EB Game who also packed it in a giant EB games carry bag and were giving out free Xbox wrist bands and Xbox necklaces. I paid NZ$748 (RRP NZ$749 for Xbox 1 so saved a staggering
    $1 off the full RRP but I can gladly say I DIDN'T pay FULL RRP for Xbox 1).

    JB hi fi a few weeks ago was selling the Xbox 1 console AND Titanfall for NZ$648. Titanfall retails here for $99. Zoo Tycoon and Forza 5 and Xbox Live and since I like Xbox were the reasons why I got it early. Only about 8/100 of my friends play on Xbox
    1 most of them including me still play more on 360. You can still boast that your controller has "Day One 2013" engraved in it officially by M.
     
    smileskybird, Apr 7, 2014
    #35
  6. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    How about the joke that titanfall was too next generation to ever be played on 360. i purchased my son a copy and now all his friends are getting the 360 version.
     
    drivesafely, Apr 7, 2014
    #36
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Safelydad I can't say I ever heard that it was too next gen for the 360. Got a link or anything like that. I would like to see it for myself.
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 7, 2014
    #37
  8. CodyIsADork
    CodyIsADork Guest

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    (removed) is a crybaby. If he's been through 4 X1's, then it's clearly his fault!
     
    CodyIsADork, Apr 7, 2014
    #38
  9. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    Duffell. show me anywhere it said a 360 version would be sold. Explain why they launched it later except to make people think it is finally a next generation game. I suppose the new games for the next 3 years will all be first generation quality with
    a bit of a graphics increase. I understand it would be impossible to create a game for so few consoles.

    Xbox needs to make x1 backwards comp and transfer all arcade purchases. they need to keep all 360 owners to upgrade to x1 and can not afford losing customers or keeping them on 360

    I suppose halo will be another 360 game.
     
    drivesafely, Apr 7, 2014
    #39
  10. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    So in other words safleydad you have no proof of what you said. It's just you opinion. All I needed to know.
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 7, 2014
    #40
  11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Apr 7, 2014
    #41
  12. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    They delayed it to get people to buy the x1. Just does not seem like a marketing scam for a stock booming company. really a sad move though as titanfall is old news now. I did go to the midnight launch at a Microsoft store and I was told that in no
    way could a 360 handle such a next generation game.

    titamfall was a 39 dollar game tops with out a story mode anyways.
     
    drivesafely, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. smileskybird Win User

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    I got Xbox 1 at a midnight launch. I didn't need to worry about delivery got it from EB Game who also packed it in a giant EB games carry bag and were giving out free Xbox wrist bands and Xbox necklaces. I paid NZ$748 (RRP NZ$749 for Xbox 1 so saved a staggering
    $1 off the full RRP but I can gladly say I DIDN'T pay FULL RRP for Xbox 1).

    JB hi fi a few weeks ago was selling the Xbox 1 console AND Titanfall for NZ$648. Titanfall retails here for $99. Zoo Tycoon and Forza 5 and Xbox Live and since I like Xbox were the reasons why I got it early. Only about 8/100 of my friends play on Xbox
    1 most of them including me still play more on 360. You can still boast that your controller has "Day One 2013" engraved in it officially by M.
  14. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    @LTA, I do not have a Day One Achievement but i have gotten almost everything my x1 has to offer on day one Including Console. So your logic is unfair and would not work.

    The free consoles for ten years was a VIP Rewards Program thing. Others got an Avatar helmet, and some just got a badge on rewards.

    The people that received those consoles did alot more than have a console for 10 years to be chosen for that honor.
  15. GODtheSniper Win User

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    I think so too. It is unfair, it would be great if they gave us members who have the day one achievement a game or something, but we are just going to have to live with it. Also there are many issues with the X1. One being disk drive and another being the
    memory leak problem that I found a fix for and over 33,000 people have watched my vid on how to fix it. So yeah, there are problems, and i may have got kicked in the face with this sorta thing, but im in it with xbox for the long haul.
  16. LTA Soldier Win User

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    well i dunno but i remember 10 year 360 accs getting some limited edition console for free so i assume in the future when we hit xbox one hits mile stones then that day one achievement will suddenly have quite a lot of value, i dont think ms are purposely
    kicking you in the teeth i think there are just trying to get the console shifting, getting the numbers up and getting the games rolling then they'll probably have the extra time on looking after the community rewarding early buyers, running sales events etc
    and i am sure we'll see plenty of rewards n stuff in the long run......at least i hope.... eitherway my day one came with a free copy of fifa aswell so i am happy anyway lol
  17. ShadowChaser36 Win User

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    It was our choice to get the console day one without any free games advertised knowing full well there would eventually be a bundle. Everyone had the choice to not get it day one and wait. It's not a kick in the face at all.
Thema:

Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

Loading...
  1. Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners. - Similar Threads - Free copy Titan

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  9. Free copy of fallout 3 Code?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free copy of fallout 3 Code?: Does the free copy of fallout 3 no longer work when redeeming? I received an error message when I saw this code and tried to enter it. 5aec2c51-5556-4de4-9e99-eb276ecdea4d
  10. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...