Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

Discus and support Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its too bad this post wasn't removed. Hopefully MS will send you a new car for the trouble. RipzKord Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMARO Xlll, Mar 3, 2014.

  1. IIBooBooXX
    IIBooBooXX Guest

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.


    Its too bad this post wasn't removed. Hopefully MS will send you a new car for the trouble.

    RipzKord
     
    IIBooBooXX, Mar 11, 2014
    #16
  2. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    First it's a "slap", then "Kick", now you mention "Punch"...these forums are getting WAY too violent! Lmao.

    Peace, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Mar 11, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    I ordered my X1 the Saturday (23?).... didn't need it, didn't really want it but had to have it!

    -

    In box I got:

    1) Xbox One console

    1) Xbox one controller

    1) 14 day Live code

    Everything I paid for..... and I'm ok with this!
     
    kingvas78, Mar 11, 2014
    #18
  4. Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    This is why you don't buy consoles at launch
     
    Taka x Illusion, Mar 11, 2014
    #19
  5. CL0USE
    CL0USE Guest
    I went and bought my console 2 months before Titanfall was out I should get a free copy of titan fall for buying your stupid piece of crap machine specially since I have had issues with my console and on my third Xbox one already and still having small issues
    here and there nothing big but still I feel I picked the wrong game console wish I picked a Ps4 instead and you guys have not givin me a reason to change my mind
     
    CL0USE, Apr 3, 2014
    #20
  6. I'm not so sure that a free game will right the wrongs you feel need righting. I hear you when you say you have had issues but this can happen to anything in any product. It's bad luck of the draw, or at least that is how I see it. Sorry to hear your upset
    though dude.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    still difficult to understand how the OP got 4 duff xbox ones, either miss handling by the warehouse or delivery or there is something else very wrong here.
     
    Farscape247, Apr 4, 2014
    #22
  8. Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    I do feel for users that have that much bad luck. Though there are so many things between release, dispatch and delivery that can go wrong when the fault could be in so many different hands. Saddening, it really is. My delivery dude treats half my packages
    like his football :/
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 4, 2014
    #23
  9. "My delivery dude treats half my packages like his football :/" haha

    Yeah, mine does too...not just that but he pounds so loud on my door I always think a SWAT team is about to burst through it and arrest me for something. Gets me every time.
     
    BizarroMantis, Apr 4, 2014
    #24
  10. It was our choice to get the console day one without any free games advertised knowing full well there would eventually be a bundle. Everyone had the choice to not get it day one and wait. It's not a kick in the face at all.
     
    ShadowChaser36, Apr 4, 2014
    #25
  11. Lmao! I have that problem here too. Those that known using the side base of their hands. They always use some sort of tune too. Like 50% of a football beat rhythm. Sucks so bad :/ lol
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 5, 2014
    #26
  12. Don't forget the sticker we got, right back to the preview.
     
    GrowlingYapper, Apr 5, 2014
    #27
  13. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

    Oh dear.

    Does this mean I should give back my free copy of "FIFA '14" that came with my Day One ONE?
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 5, 2014
    #28
  14. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    well i dunno but i remember 10 year 360 accs getting some limited edition console for free so i assume in the future when we hit xbox one hits mile stones then that day one achievement will suddenly have quite a lot of value, i dont think ms are purposely
    kicking you in the teeth i think there are just trying to get the console shifting, getting the numbers up and getting the games rolling then they'll probably have the extra time on looking after the community rewarding early buyers, running sales events etc
    and i am sure we'll see plenty of rewards n stuff in the long run......at least i hope.... eitherway my day one came with a free copy of fifa aswell so i am happy anyway lol
     
    LTA Soldier, Apr 5, 2014
    #29
  15. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    First time ever buying something, huh OP? Sorry, but that's the way things work. A product is released and at first it's expensive, then it gets refined, improved, and cheaper as time passes. There's nothing "unfair" about it. If you were that concerned
    about value for your money then you should have waited until a better deal came along.
     
    BrianGunter, Apr 6, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

Loading...
  1. Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners. - Similar Threads - Free copy Titan

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  9. Free copy of fallout 3 Code?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free copy of fallout 3 Code?: Does the free copy of fallout 3 no longer work when redeeming? I received an error message when I saw this code and tried to enter it. 5aec2c51-5556-4de4-9e99-eb276ecdea4d
  10. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...