Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game

Discus and support Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for an offer of xbox live gold which would give me a free copy of ryse son of rome, I'm writing this whilst talking on livechat to your... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RainyGazelle881, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game

I signed up for an offer of xbox live gold which would give me a free copy of ryse son of rome, I'm writing this whilst talking on livechat to your support team from a seperate account (network synching issues, not sure myself to be honest). Anyway my gamertag
    is Oldpub and I was supposed to receive the game within 4 weeks of purchasing gold, I still dont have it. Can this please be sorted?

:)

RainyGazelle881, Jan 17, 2016
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 17, 2016
  3. AlexDaKid
    AlexDaKid Guest
    still waiting for Ryse son of rome codes

I bought xbox gold when there was a promotion of Ryse son of Rome free with gold that was about 6 months ago and still havent recieved any keys yet any help will be appreciated.

TY

AlexDaKid, Jan 17, 2016
  4. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game

Hey there, RainyGazelle881! In order to look into this further for you, you will need to post back on your account that you should have received this promotion on. While I understand it is a bit frustrating, I'm sure you would be more at ease to know we'd
    rather give you your code on the account that you earned it on instead of someone claiming to be you. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game ;)

Once you post back on your Oldpub account, we'll be able to look into this further.

If you continue to have issues posting on the forums with that account, please post back what you are running into so that we can help you there, too. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 18, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, RainyGazelle881! In order to look into this further for you, you will need to post back on your account that you should have received this promotion on. While I understand it is a bit frustrating, I'm sure you would be more at ease to know we'd
    rather give you your code on the account that you earned it on instead of someone claiming to be you. ;)

Once you post back on your Oldpub account, we'll be able to look into this further.

If you continue to have issues posting on the forums with that account, please post back what you are running into so that we can help you there, too. :)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

7. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

8. Rjcrane Win User

free xbox one games on gold

Beginning in June, Games with Gold hits the Xbox One bringing a subscription-based access to free games for all Gold subscribers. Gold members will be able to download and play Halo: Spartan Assault and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood for free. Also in June
    will see discounted games starting with Forza Motorsport 5 and Ryse: Son of Rome.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Best value current UK console packages

Thema:

1. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game - Similar Threads - Free Copy Ryse

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  10. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...