Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription

Discus and support Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just as a note, with promotions on the dashboard, the fine print is shown at the bottom of the screen before you click through the add to get to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pjthestar, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Just as a note, with promotions on the dashboard, the fine print is shown at the bottom of the screen before you click through the add to get to the payment screen. Some offers have had a button specifically for the terms, but that's not always the case.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2018
  2. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Pjthestar,

I apologize if you think I posted the terms to make you sound like fool, that is not my intention. I simply want to show that you're simply right. We understand that the offer showed up on your Xbox Home Screen and not on a PC online, as well as we acknowledge
    the fact that the offer is only valid in the U.S. How is it that this promotion showed up on your console's region being located in CA, we are unsure. We would love to resolve this, but the only way to attempt to resolve is if that process is done. The cancellation
    of the subscription is so that the process of the refund would be a bit smoother. Due to the fact that as forum support we don't have further access to any accounts, or to perform any refunds from our end.

I hope I was able to explain myself a bit more.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest
    There was no mention of US only or waiting until 12/31/2018. I read everything on the page. There was no button for “see terms and conditions”. But ill keep that “as a note”

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest

So you cannot make good on the offer that was shown to me. Cancelling my membership is your best course of action? There is no one in accounts and billing, or customer satisfaction that can make good on an offer that was shown to me ? If cancelling my membership
    is your only way of resolving this error on your end. Then so be it. You said it. Not me. You realize the 35 000 VC has a value of $13.49 cdn. Cancelling my membership is what you prefer to do instead of giving me something worth so little that I was supposed
    to get anyway. Doesn’t really make you guys look to good.

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Pjthestar,

I do apologize for the inconvenience and the frustration, unfortunately we are unable to assist through the Forums. On our side we are able to give you the necessary information in regards to the issue. As it was mentioned before, The terms mention:

"Offer valid only in US, through link in this page; credit card required. After promotion period membership auto-renews at the then-current price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. A digital code for the NBA 2K19 VC will be
    sent to your Xbox Message Center by 12/31/2018. Limit one (1) promotional code per account, while supplies last. Offer not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. NBA 2K19 necessary to use downloadable content."

Now if you would rather
    Chat or Request a Callback
    from a support agent go ahead and follow this link for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 12, 2018
  6. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest
    Thing is, as ive mentioned before. The terms on my console did not mention what you just copied and pasted from the website. I did not even use the website. The website you are coping and pasting that from is a different promotion. You can clearly see
    that as it mentions receiving an additional 3 month code. Which is not what im after. The page also doesnt mention the 40% off the 3 month subscription. Which is what I bought. You keep copying and pasting terms and conditions for a completely different promotion
    and expect me to just say oh well. Its not right at all. Have some integrity and honor the deal. I didnt ask for the promotion to come on my console.

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
  7. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    What we're providing to you is the Terms and Conditions for the offer
    Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold and get 35,000 NBA 2k19 VC Free*

As mentioned this is an offer only available for the US. but, If you would like to wait to see if you receive the digital code for the NBA 2k19 VC, you're welcome too. The 35,000 VC code will be sent to the Xbox Message Center by 12/31/2018.

If you need further assistance from here feel free to contact Live Support.
    To reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Good luck!

XBF Leslie D, Nov 6, 2018
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

What we're providing to you is the Terms and Conditions for the offer
    Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold and get 35,000 NBA 2k19 VC Free*

As mentioned this is an offer only available for the US. but, If you would like to wait to see if you receive the digital code for the NBA 2k19 VC, you're welcome too. The 35,000 VC code will be sent to the Xbox Message Center by 12/31/2018.

If you need further assistance from here feel free to contact Live Support.
    To reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Good luck!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Just as a note, with promotions on the dashboard, the fine print is shown at the bottom of the screen before you click through the add to get to the payment screen. Some offers have had a button specifically for the terms, but that's not always the case.
  10. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

I've gone over the offer information that you saw as an offer on your Xbox console. Unfortunately it does state in the terms:

"*Offer valid only in US, through link in this page; credit card required. After promotion period membership auto-renews at the then-current price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. A digital code
    for the NBA 2K19 VC will be sent to your Xbox Message Center by 12/31/2018. Limit one (1) promotional code per account, while supplies last. Offer not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. NBA 2K19 necessary to
    use downloadable content "

If this purchase of the subscription was just made recently, I recommend for you to go to your subscriptions page online:

https://account.microsoft.com/services
    and cancel your Xbox Live subscription. When cancelling the subscription check to see if it mentions it processing an automatic refund, if not process a refund request manually through here: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-refund

Hope this helps, let us know.
  11. Pjthestar Win User

Is there anyway to actually speak with someone who actually knows what is going on? Instead of hearing “likely”, “i have no idea” and “could have” ?
  12. Smwutches Win User

You can find instructions here on how to request a refund, but unfortunately since those are the terms and conditions
    of the offer, there wouldn't be a way to get the VC.
Thema:

1. Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription - Similar Threads - Free 000 month

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...