Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription

Discus and support Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; While on the home of my xbox one X. I noticed a promotion stating that if i bought 3 months of xbox live, I would get 35000 VC for NBA 2k19. 4 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pjthestar, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest

While on the home of my xbox one X. I noticed a promotion stating that if i bought 3 months of xbox live, I would get 35000 VC for NBA 2k19. 4 days past and I noticed I still havent got it. I called xbox support only to find out that it was a US only promotion.
    Im in canada and I do not switch IPs. The supervisor named Armando who was very rude and super monotone told me that I was basically out of luck and there is nothing I can do. He couldnt even issue me a refund for my 3 month subscription. What happened do
    the days where xbox actually cared about its customers? Give me a refund or give me the VC as promised.

:)

Pjthestar, Nov 11, 2018
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Nov 11, 2018
  3. xXOwned7Xx
    xXOwned7Xx Guest
    Does xbox one come with free months?

^ Basically will i get 3 or any free one months subscription to xbox live gold?

xXOwned7Xx, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can find instructions here on how to request a refund, but unfortunately since those are the terms and conditions
    of the offer, there wouldn't be a way to get the VC.

Smwutches, Nov 11, 2018
  5. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest
    Why was I offered the promotion in the first place ? I would never offer something that I cannot provide. It’s almost illegal.

Pjthestar, Nov 11, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately I have no idea. It could have just been a glitch in the servers.

Smwutches, Nov 11, 2018
  7. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest
    Fair enough. Just good to know microsoft has no proper way of making up for their mistake, other than offering a refund through a delayed, abnormal process. Im not here to say what the proper resolution should have been. But saying it was a glitch, taking
    no responsibility, and offering a refund through that rediculous method is pretty lame. Any reputable business/ company will honour in the customers favour for any false advertisement or misleading promition. I would expect no less from microsoft. 10 year
    xbox user/customer here. Will definitely be remembering this kind of treatment and policy in the future. Thanks for your responses. Hopefully I can get a refund, or hopefully someone reading this can admit there was a problem and can turn an upset frustrated
    customer back into a loyal one. If that even matters anymore..

Pjthestar, Nov 11, 2018
  8. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest

Is there anyway to actually speak with someone who actually knows what is going on? Instead of hearing “likely”, “i have no idea” and “could have” ?

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You could try contacting support again, but unfortunately there may be know way of knowing exactly why it was shown to you, especially since you've already verified your account and everything else is already set up properly for your region.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2018
  10. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    On any promotion it is helpful to read all the information and fine print before buying into a promotion. Hopefully the info that smwutches provided will help you get the Xbox live issue resolved.

Christyna64, Nov 12, 2018
  11. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest
    I did read all the fine print before purchasing. On the console. There is no section for fine print. On the website there is fine print. 100% garanteed you have only seen the website promition which has the fine print. Trying to make me seem stupid for
    not reading it. Again, trying to pass the blame to the customer. If I thought for even a second that this was an error on my hand, I wouldnt be trying to get this fixed. Ive tried contacting support. They tell me to come to the sales and promotion forum.
    I come here and you tell me to contact support again. Microsoft has really lost its way on how to help people.

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
  12. Hi there Pjthestar,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a current promotion.

To help clarify:

• Where did you purchase this promotion from? (Microsoft Store or 3rd party vendor such as Amazon)
    • What type of subscription code was it digital or pre-paid code?

Let us know so we may better assist. Thanks for your time.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 12, 2018
  13. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
  14. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi there,

I've gone over the offer information that you saw as an offer on your Xbox console. Unfortunately it does state in the terms:

"*Offer valid only in US, through link in this page; credit card required. After promotion period membership auto-renews at the then-current price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. A digital code
    for the NBA 2K19 VC will be sent to your Xbox Message Center by 12/31/2018. Limit one (1) promotional code per account, while supplies last. Offer not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. NBA 2K19 necessary to
    use downloadable content "

If this purchase of the subscription was just made recently, I recommend for you to go to your subscriptions page online:

https://account.microsoft.com/services
    and cancel your Xbox Live subscription. When cancelling the subscription check to see if it mentions it processing an automatic refund, if not process a refund request manually through here: Sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this helps, let us know.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 12, 2018
  15. Pjthestar
    Pjthestar Guest
    It says that on the website. That is where you copied and pasted your information from. It did not say that anywhere in the promotion that appeared on my xbox. Which is what I used to go through with the promotion. So I still feel ripped off because if the
    promotion that I saw actually stated those terms, I wouldn’t of

gone through with it. Instead of honoring your little mistake. You rather have me go through canceling my membership or going through a delayed painful refund process. Super frustrating because you keep refering to the promotion on the web site. Where as
    im refering to the promotion on the console that nobody on your end can seem to locate. Making me sound like a fool or someone who just failed to read fine print. But I assure you. That is not the case.

Pjthestar, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Free 35 000 VC with 3 month Xbox live subscription - Similar Threads - Free 000 month

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...