Free 3 month subscription to game pass

Discus and support Free 3 month subscription to game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karam Obeid, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Karam Obeid
    Karam Obeid Guest

I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included. Does anyone know how I can activate that?

:)

Karam Obeid, Nov 23, 2023
  2. anna cooke Win User

Fc24 game share

Brilliant thanks, the new xbox has free 3 months ultimate game pass. My other son has a subscription of core game pass £6.99 a month. Will the ultimate game pass also share once the old xbox is home xbox? And do I can old subscription?

Sorry for all the questions, we were terrible with technology 🤣
  3. Karam Obeid Win User

I confirmed the 3 months of free gamepass with the store employee and I cannot see that option under account
  4. Ergis Beqjrai Win User

Yeah but it doesn't works on me
  5. David_716 Win User

It should show all the stuff inclued with your Xbox, I could send a picture of how it should look like.
  6. David_716 Win User

During setup, it should ask which profile you want to activate for. If that doesn't work, try going to Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox.
Thema:

1. Free 3 month subscription to game pass - Similar Threads - Free month subscription

2. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  3. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  4. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  5. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  6. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  7. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  8. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  9. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  10. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...