Fraudulent subscription continues to be billed to my credit card

Discus and support Fraudulent subscription continues to be billed to my credit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Our credit card was hacked in January. We took care of large charges but the thief has several microsoft subscriptions (XBOX, etc) which continue to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Silasong, May 21, 2021.

1. Silasong
    Silasong Guest

Our credit card was hacked in January. We took care of large charges but the thief has several microsoft subscriptions (XBOX, etc) which continue to be charged to our card because the credit card company considers it a 'repeat purchase' and updates our credit card number to microsoft. The only microsoft purchase we make or have ever made has been for Office. We can't 'cancel' the xbox subscription because it isn't in our name so we have no way of tracking down the subscription.....

Help!

:)

Silasong, May 21, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. Da Wife Said No Win User

XBOX Gold renewal

Once you get to the point that money is owed, you have to call billing support. This happened to me when my credit card company flagged the charge as fraudulent. Credit card was good. Just had to call to grt card charged again.
  4. hectic Xx Win User

CANNOT CANCEL AUTO RENEWAL via BROWSER

also, my credit card on record is EXPIRED, and somehow, they continue to charge my NEW credit card with billing! how do they even know what my information is??
  5. Sydney2008 Win User

Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

Capital One is reporting fraud and continues to reverse all charges from MicrosoftXBox. The problem is that whenever they issue me a new card, the charges just continue onto the next one. And MicrosoftXBox seems to not be able to find ANY info when given
    the various credit card numbers that were used by someone to charge fraudulently. So I have deactivated my latest card and will not replace it.
  6. Klokkwork Win User

My xbox live gold renewed with an expired credit card without money

You'll need to contact Xbox Customer Support by phone to handle any billing issues like this. If you live in the US, you can call them at
    1-800-469-9269 (1-800-4-MY-XBOX) between 6:00am PST - 1:00am PST, 7 days a week.

Many banks and credit card companies allow subscriptions to continue on an expired card as a convenience, so you don't have to sweep through all services, updating your credit card with everyone all at once. You cannot use an expired credit card to make new
    purchases, or change your subscription or purchase a new subscription. This only lets you continue the subscription you set up prior to expiration.
Thema:

1. Fraudulent subscription continues to be billed to my credit card - Similar Threads - Fraudulent subscription continues

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Who do I contact about fraudulent Xbox charges from my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I contact about fraudulent Xbox charges from my bank account?: I have received 2 charges on my Natwest current account today from Microsoft Xbox that I do not recognise. My card is not linked to either of my microsoft accounts to allow for the purchase of...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...

in XBoX on Windows
    Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...: Going through customer support on the Microsoft website has me talk to an Indian person for a couple minutes, then they transfer me to their "Xbox department" which means sending me into hour long...
  6. How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account: I have been trying for weeks to get someone to help me with a refund request for fraudulent transactions on an Xbox. I have been repeatedly told that the refund department does not have...
  7. how to resolve $300 in fraudulent charges on my sons checking account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to resolve $300 in fraudulent charges on my sons checking account?: My account was hacked and now my son has $300 worth of fraudulent charges on his debit card. its impossible to get into contact with anyone that can help resolve this issue....
  8. Fraudulent purchases.. how do I get my money back??

in XBoX on Windows
    Fraudulent purchases.. how do I get my money back??: Several fraudulent purchases made on my account. Any idea on how to get my money back? Or talk to a live English speaking customer service representative.?? 99b345fa-1bd7-41a9-98fc-f30bb96fe9d6
  9. How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?: How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent? 134c2de0-c147-44dc-b605-e43c67fb9bcf
  10. How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...: I,ve tried chatting with the support chat. Filled out and submitted questions about whats happening. I cant get intouch with anybody. It says to contact bank. Its being made from my paypal and...