Fraud payment

Discus and support Fraud payment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi the last two payments of £25 each were not me and are fraud 3fcf1858-0ffd-450c-bcbc-9ac24398eb0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Robert maultby, May 7, 2024.

1. Fraud payment

Hi the last two payments of £25 each were not me and are fraud

:)

Robert maultby, May 7, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Fraud payment

Hi there Robert, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, I recommend using the tool provided by Microsoft so that you can investigate for yourself the information of the account with which the purchases are being made through the following procedure:

1. Log in with your Microsoft account (it doesn't matter if it's not the account used for the purchases) at the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

2. Under "Don't recognize a charge on your bank statement?" click on "Investigate".

3. From the list, choose the card with which the charges are appearing and enter the CVV if prompted. If you haven't added the card where the charges are being made, you'll need to add it to proceed with this process.

4. This will allow you to see all transactions made with this payment method even if they were made by another user on their own account. Click on the transaction that matches the amount on your card to see more details.

5. If a different account from the one you are currently logged into made the purchase, the partially censored email address of that account will appear. This should be enough for you to know which account the charges are associated with. If it is an account you own, simply log in and request a refund through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If you do not recognize the Microsoft account used for the purchase, it will be necessary to contact your bank/financial institution to report this charge as fraudulent.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft payments/fraud

What he should do is contact his card issuer and state that they sre fraudulent activities and that he did not authorise the use of his card. They should be able to get the money back.
  4. Allebas Win User

Microsoft payments/fraud

Hi Agger5,

Sorry to hear about these charges made on your uncle card. Your uncle needs to first contact his card and let them know of the fraud. Next he can request a call back from Xbox support. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/.
    Do your uncle knows the son account Xbox Live account information? He is going need that. He can view the order history this way but he is going need the email and password associate with the account.

View your Xbox purchase history online

If you see an Xbox charge on your bank or credit card statement that you don’t recognize, you can review your Xbox purchase history online.

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Compare your purchase history to your bank or credit card statement.

Next, did the son give out his information to someone? Here is how to control the spending limit on a child's account. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-3.
    And here how a parent can control's a child accoun. Him and the mother should take a look at this video too. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-2
  5. Agger5 Win User

Microsoft payments/fraud

**those payments I mentioned are for Microsoft, as the bank statement shows
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Microsoft payments/fraud

You need to contact MS about this. For any reason if they wont approve refund, you have to contact your cc company and issue fraud on your account. The ex girlfriends son might lose account behind it.
Thema:

Fraud payment

1. Fraud payment - Similar Threads - Fraud payment

2. Payment not from me (may be fraud)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment not from me (may be fraud)?: my credit card showed I was charged HKD540 from MS MICROSOFT*MICROSOFT 36 MSBILL.INFO HK on March 13, when I didn't make any purchase with MS please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud: Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho...
  4. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb
  5. How can I contact Microsoft fraud department

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact Microsoft fraud department: I’m a Microsoft fraud victim and I need help fc6ce52b-87b2-4245-bb72-8572ffa933ee
  6. fraud transactions,

in XBoX Accessibility
    fraud transactions,: fraud transactions, my email was hacked and over $1000 purchased were made in an hour at 4am. My request for refund was denied, I will go to bank obviously, but Microsoft know who the xbox is who...
  7. Fraud, manipulation and extortion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fraud, manipulation and extortion: Being manipulated and extorted from the following gamertags: [mod removed]. they got $25 from me and can provide the cashapp info they extorted from me. But most of all gamertag: [mod removed] got...
  8. How do I report fraud and get my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report fraud and get my money back: Somebody has used my Xbox account and passed my details around. So today my bank had to stop 10 accounts of purchasing games pass or gift before they realise they may be a problem. How do I go...
  9. Fraud Purchases happen in my account not done by or family

in XBoX on Windows
    Fraud Purchases happen in my account not done by or family: I noticed today that some purchases happen in my account which were not done by me or family members . Looking at the transaction details it is evident that those are malicious . There are only...
  10. account billing fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account billing fraud: call me about this account. [mod removed] 803f424c-fcba-4ed7-92fd-3c7ba5557ec1