Frame rate issues

Discus and support Frame rate issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, Recently i have been experiencing heavy stuttering and lag in multiple offline games that should support 60 FPS. I also tried FPS boost and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by knorretje 35, Feb 11, 2023.

1. knorretje 35
    knorretje 35 Guest

Frame rate issues

Hey,

Recently i have been experiencing heavy stuttering and lag in multiple offline games that should support 60 FPS. I also tried FPS boost and etc.... But nothing really helped out so far. Is there any way i can solve this or do i have to ship it to you guys?

:)

knorretje 35, Feb 11, 2023
  2. HypnoticCoqui Win User

Frame Rate Issues

@Sly Jon: No, man. It's not just that I'm giving the game a pass because I'm used to it. The frame rate is consistent, and very playable. It seems to be around 30 fps most of the time. It dips severely during cutscenes, and also sometimes when there's
    a lot happening. But the thing is, it doesn't stutter. Motion remains predictable and feels fluid even when the fps dips. Do you get me? What makes a game unplayable is repeated momentary freezing, aka hitching. That happens when the fps drops to near
    zero, then bounces back over and over--which is a problem with many games, but NOT this one, at least not for me.
  3. Pony Mania Win User

Frame Rate Issues

@Sly Jon, it's just frustrating though that through all the research I've done online, it seems like just by chance, many people's games are completely fine, while others randomly get a laggy game. No one seems to know why :/
  4. Pony Mania Win User

Frame Rate Issues

Oh and @Ramon284, Halo 4 also runs at 30 FPS, and that never bugged me. I think I just have a buggy disc :/
  5. Pony Mania Win User

Frame Rate Issues

I have the slim black Xbox 360 with the 250 gig hard drive. Is that the one you have? And I have mine installed to the hard drive.
  6. jehadabeed Win User

Frame Rate Issues

ok BUT IM REALLY MAD DUDE ! WTTTH when u go and spend all of ur money for 2tb console then it lags WTTTTH !!!
Thema:

Frame rate issues

1. Frame rate issues - Similar Threads - Frame rate issues

2. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance: Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings....
  4. Destiny 1 on the Xbox X is running around 10-15 in frame rate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 1 on the Xbox X is running around 10-15 in frame rate.: Hi, recently decided to reinstall Destiny 1. It ran fine on my previous xbox, but on the X it quite simply is unplayable. The framerate is sluggish, and all animations seem clunky and...
  5. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  6. There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces...: Let me preface by saying this is a slight assumption, but I’ll outline why I came to it. Since the games release, the frame rate will drop to the mid 70s and below after some matches played (I...
  7. Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal: Hi, I have been recently experiencing a sudden drop in frame rate while on desktop and later my 2 monitors would both lose signal together. If I let it sit there for abit, my GPU's fans would ramp...
  8. Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android?: I want to xcloud game on my phone with a controller on my lunch break at work. I have to use mobile data as my work internet has blocked all game/gaming related things. I figured I have enough...
  9. Frame rate issues on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate issues on xbox cloud gaming?: Hello I've seen the same issues posted, I play xbox cloud gaming on my Windows 10 laptop, from the moment i liaf into certain games like fallout I'm getting the frame rate issue, pixilated...
  10. Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!: We have been getting many questions about this issue. And I will be answering this question! Turn all graphics to low and turn on Color Blindness. And then, restart the game. The issue should be...