frame rate drop

Discus and support frame rate drop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CartopBonsai699, Sep 28, 2019.

1. frame rate drop

im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ?

:)

CartopBonsai699, Sep 28, 2019
  2. TangentialShark Win User

Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Dark Souls 2

No frame rate drops. The first game is pretty awful at maintaining fixed frame rate.
  4. StarCreature648 Win User

frame rate drop

when the frame rate drops it very briefly freeze for 3 seconds . this problem started when I downloading a game and had my settings app open
  5. StarCreature648 Win User

frame rate drop

when I was playing assassin greed Oddessey I also downloading a game in the background I'm thinking when I had my settings open and downloading another game in the background might cause a Framerate drop in my game tomorrow when I play my assassin
    Creed Oddessey I need to check to any apps are open and downloading other games
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

frame rate drop

1. frame rate drop - Similar Threads - frame rate drop

2. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  3. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  4. Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag: my Xbox one x has a video issue with frame rate/lag, it has crashed the console before too. When the console crashes, it freezes and shuts down while flashing the power led(fast flashes). I have...
  5. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  6. Frame rate drop KSP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate drop KSP: Someone else experience frame rate drops on KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox One? Can someone help me with that cuz it unplayable sometimes. Thanks 80e23843-481b-493d-bb86-2828846ca0ea
  7. Halo reach backwards drop frame rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach backwards drop frame rate.: Why the frame rate is really bad ? but not only halo reach Further games backward compatible as the gears of war trilogy has problems SERIOUS dj frame rate sometimes also it goes below 20 fps....
  8. Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate drop in Xbox One X: I have been experiencing frame rate drops on games like Destiny 2: CoO, Dishonored 2 and Battlefront 2. Especially when turning side to side when the game is in a large open area. Considering...
  9. Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE": Hello , The LAG Issue is still here Microsoft , Yes with new update fixed SOME of the lag "Now is better then before" But it didn't go 100% , My Console is XBOX ONE S 2TB , its so sad to think...
  10. Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!): Whatever the newest cpl updates did basically broke my Xbox. Everything was working the way it should. I get forced to update my console and now I experience massive frame rate drop and controller...