Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

Discus and support Frame rate drop in Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing frame rate drops on games like Destiny 2: CoO, Dishonored 2 and Battlefront 2. Especially when turning side to side when the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhosGotTheBugle, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

I have been experiencing frame rate drops on games like Destiny 2: CoO, Dishonored 2 and Battlefront 2. Especially when turning side to side when the game is in a large open area.

Considering this console is meant to be the ‘most powerful console ever made’ not being able to handle Enhanced games with a slick and steady frame rate has baffled me.

I have gone through support and they initially tried to blame UPNP to my amusement.

This is clearly a big flaw in the Xbox One X and is prompting me to look into a PS4 Pro due to the overwhelming great reviews about how well it runs.

:)

WhosGotTheBugle, Dec 5, 2017
  2. InitiateTwo
    InitiateTwo Guest
    Xbox 360 performance question?

Cables won't cause a frame rate drop, they would cause lag. So if you are specifically noticing a frame rate drop when playing single player then it's probably the game just can't handle that much going on. Before thinking it's caused by something being
    wrong with your Xbox, can you try recreating the frame rate drop on a friends Xbox?

InitiateTwo, Dec 5, 2017
  3. Assassins Creed: Unity reviews starting to pop up

reports are the frame rate drop to 30 on xbox one and below 20 on ps4

MessiahBrowny, Dec 5, 2017
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Anthem!!!

How's the frame rate?

When I saw EuroGamer's Digital Foundry performance tests of this game a few weeks ago, I was pretty shocked by the frame rate issues. The base Xbox One version was only 900P and suffered frame rate drops as low as 21fps! Come on! How on earth is that even
    playable??

The One X version was a great resolution wise, but those frame drops were still pretty bad, and what about those loading times?
  5. TangentialShark Win User

Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Rivals of Aether and EDF 2017 are both available now through the Games with Gold program

EDF 2017 is so good! Anyone know if the horrible frame rate drops are any better on the X ?
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

Assassins Creed: Unity reviews starting to pop up

reports are the frame rate drop to 30 on xbox one and below 20 on ps4
  8. InitiateTwo Win User

Xbox 360 performance question?

Cables won't cause a frame rate drop, they would cause lag. So if you are specifically noticing a frame rate drop when playing single player then it's probably the game just can't handle that much going on. Before thinking it's caused by something being
    wrong with your Xbox, can you try recreating the frame rate drop on a friends Xbox?
Thema:

Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

1. Frame rate drop in Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Frame rate drop

2. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  3. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  4. Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag: my Xbox one x has a video issue with frame rate/lag, it has crashed the console before too. When the console crashes, it freezes and shuts down while flashing the power led(fast flashes). I have...
  5. frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate drop: im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ? ed82a25d-dd57-4ead-a0d3-1bd98f183952
  6. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  7. Frame rate drop KSP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate drop KSP: Someone else experience frame rate drops on KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox One? Can someone help me with that cuz it unplayable sometimes. Thanks 80e23843-481b-493d-bb86-2828846ca0ea
  8. Halo reach backwards drop frame rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach backwards drop frame rate.: Why the frame rate is really bad ? but not only halo reach Further games backward compatible as the gears of war trilogy has problems SERIOUS dj frame rate sometimes also it goes below 20 fps....
  9. Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE": Hello , The LAG Issue is still here Microsoft , Yes with new update fixed SOME of the lag "Now is better then before" But it didn't go 100% , My Console is XBOX ONE S 2TB , its so sad to think...
  10. Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!): Whatever the newest cpl updates did basically broke my Xbox. Everything was working the way it should. I get forced to update my console and now I experience massive frame rate drop and controller...