Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE"

Discus and support Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , The LAG Issue is still here Microsoft , Yes with new update fixed SOME of the lag "Now is better then before" But it didn't go 100% , My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jehadabeed, Nov 20, 2016.

1. jehadabeed
    jehadabeed Guest

Hello ,

The LAG Issue is still here Microsoft , Yes with new update fixed SOME of the lag "Now is better then before" But it didn't go 100% ,

My Console is XBOX ONE S 2TB , its so sad to think that u bought a powerful console then u play with lag ..

Me and my friend who has the same console have this problem ..

I hope some of you guys replay & THX

:)

jehadabeed, Nov 20, 2016
  2. InitiateTwo
    InitiateTwo Guest
    Xbox 360 performance question?

Cables won't cause a frame rate drop, they would cause lag. So if you are specifically noticing a frame rate drop when playing single player then it's probably the game just can't handle that much going on. Before thinking it's caused by something being
    wrong with your Xbox, can you try recreating the frame rate drop on a friends Xbox?

InitiateTwo, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    Dark souls FRAME RATE Issue

Where do you notice the frame rate drops? Blighttown and New Londo Ruins are famous for horrible frame rates. Other than that, there have been updates, but nothing can perfectly fix the frame rate as it simply is too much for the consoles to handle.

Sipuli91, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

Dark souls FRAME RATE Issue

Where do you notice the frame rate drops? Blighttown and New Londo Ruins are famous for horrible frame rates. Other than that, there have been updates, but nothing can perfectly fix the frame rate as it simply is too much for the consoles to handle.
  5. FireShaminar Win User

Frame Rate Issues

Mister Cizl, it is effecting every game. It has nothing to do with the internet.

It's a frame rate issue where the movement drops a few frames while the audio remains fine.

It occurred after the August update so it's a software issue based on the update itself. It has nothing to do with the games or actual hard drive.

It is a update glitch. For some reason it's messed with how the processor handles the frame rate of games.
  6. BOJOBLUE Win User

Horrendous frame rate across several backwards compatible titles

I'm having a terrible frame rate problem with Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S" system! Worked fine on my old system and maybe it's the new system update but 90% of the time the frame rate drops to unplayable levels during gameplay. I'm using the digital
    version of the game.
  7. TangentialShark Win User

Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.
  8. x rock rigo x Win User

Frame Rate Issues

New system update hit today. Still no fix, the frame rate drops and freezing problems persist, see for yourself. I guess this doesnt count as " performance issues". I wonder what is fixing the update then...
Thema:

1. Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE" - Similar Threads - Frame rate Drop

2. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  3. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  4. Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag: my Xbox one x has a video issue with frame rate/lag, it has crashed the console before too. When the console crashes, it freezes and shuts down while flashing the power led(fast flashes). I have...
  5. frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate drop: im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ? ed82a25d-dd57-4ead-a0d3-1bd98f183952
  6. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  7. Frame rate drop KSP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate drop KSP: Someone else experience frame rate drops on KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox One? Can someone help me with that cuz it unplayable sometimes. Thanks 80e23843-481b-493d-bb86-2828846ca0ea
  8. Halo reach backwards drop frame rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach backwards drop frame rate.: Why the frame rate is really bad ? but not only halo reach Further games backward compatible as the gears of war trilogy has problems SERIOUS dj frame rate sometimes also it goes below 20 fps....
  9. Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate drop in Xbox One X: I have been experiencing frame rate drops on games like Destiny 2: CoO, Dishonored 2 and Battlefront 2. Especially when turning side to side when the game is in a large open area. Considering...
  10. Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!): Whatever the newest cpl updates did basically broke my Xbox. Everything was working the way it should. I get forced to update my console and now I experience massive frame rate drop and controller...