Fps locked on 40 when i plug charger

Discus and support Fps locked on 40 when i plug charger in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought myself a gaming laptop and faced this problem,does anyone have solution? my specs: Processor12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H 2.50 GHz .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by immortalll, Jan 7, 2023.

1. immortalll
    immortalll Guest

i bought myself a gaming laptop and faced this problem,does anyone have solution?

my specs: Processor12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H 2.50 GHz .

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable). gpu Nvidia Geforce gtx1650

:)

immortalll, Jan 7, 2023
  2. ScottLauman Win User

360 S turns itself on

ok so i actually found out what it was! So i have my mic charger plugged into the back usb of the 360 and when the mic is plugged onto the charger it was turning the xbox on which is totally stupid.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Charger cord not doin it's job

When my charger cable stopped working I just bought the charge kit with the charger that plugs into a wall. I'm still using the original battery.
  4. xxBlitzBurghxx Win User

My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the mic cable is plugged into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and the controller is plugged into the Xbox with the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit at the same tim

Same issue. When I use the mic, I do not plug in the charger cable now....
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Will Microsoft ever release drivers for Xbone controller on PC?

I picked up an FPS game from the late 90's for PC a few years back and tried to play using the 360 pad with the charger wire. Took me a long time to work out I needed an actual wired pad -_- <3 plug and play
  6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Xbox One

Wireless isn't even all that bad. I use a plug-n-play charger. Sure, the charge doesn't hold as long as batteries but if you want wired anyway, I don't see why it would be an issue to plug in the charger for like 30 minutes every
    couple of hours when needed.
Thema:

1. Fps locked on 40 when i plug charger - Similar Threads - Fps locked plug

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  8. How to fix controller affecting fps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on...
  9. How to remove 30 fps lock in secret neighbor

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove 30 fps lock in secret neighbor: i have a fps lock in the game 'secret neighbor', pls help me [img] aef4d5c7-d1f7-489f-be32-0c4e57ab3c19
  10. Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joepretzel [link] [comments]