FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version

Discus and support FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a big issues with Metro 2033 Redux. If I play it via Epic I have 144fps in game. If I play it with Xbox Game Pass Beta APP it will run... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CristianCantalamessa, Apr 11, 2020.

1. FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version

Hi there, I have a big issues with Metro 2033 Redux. If I play it via Epic I have 144fps in game. If I play it with Xbox Game Pass Beta APP it will run with 11 fps, not more. How can I solve that huge matter?

:)

CristianCantalamessa, Apr 11, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Game Pass problems

Hi Johan.

Metro 2033 has left game pass 15/10 and is no longer available without purchasing the complete game at the store. Currently the only Metro game on Game Pass is Last light Redux for PC.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.
  4. Shamgar81 Win User

Halloween Gaming

probably darksiders 2 on xbox or metro 2033 on pc :)
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  6. WHITE HOT SPEED Win User

Arkham City

Oh... also Metro 2033. Hopefully these can help you guys pass the time. Good luck
Thema:

FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version

1. FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version - Similar Threads - FPS Drop Metro

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  4. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  5. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to...
  6. Roblox massive fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox massive fps drops: Whenever I press escape to open the ingame menu or when I send a message, I get a huge fps drop (basically a freeze) for about a second and runs fine after that again....
  7. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  8. Random fps drop in games after ram upgrade.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random fps drop in games after ram upgrade.: Before the ram upgrade everything was ok. Now, after the ram update, I get random fps drops down to 10-20fps and it stays like that around 3-5 sec. I have an Asus rog strix g15 (laptop). CPU:...
  9. FPS drop in every game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drop in every game.: I don't know why no matter the fps : 60 or 100. I have stuttering. It feels like the pc stops working for a millisecond. Even on games where my fps are consistent. This is my userbenchmark :...
  10. My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...: and I tried everything, I paid for an antivirus just to check that there is no virus or something like that on my computer that saturates my hardware, I checked the disk and checked if there are...