FPS Boost Shadow of Mordor

Discus and support FPS Boost Shadow of Mordor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the status on continuing to bring older games up to higher FPS standards such as Shadow of Mordor among others.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xasperator, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Xasperator
    Xasperator Guest

What's the status on continuing to bring older games up to higher FPS standards such as Shadow of Mordor among others.

:)

Xasperator, Nov 7, 2021
  2. GreyMittens Win User
  3. Stoyvensen Win User

Are there any good games on Xbox One besides shooters, sports and racing games?

Dragon Age: Inquisition is a really good game if you're looking for something outside of FPS, Sports or Racing genres. Another good one is Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
  4. John Dowding Win User

Xbox Deals

5. Satsumo Win User

Campaign gaming

Shadow Of Mordor - only recent campaign game with some substance.

Generally it's adventure/RPG games that have the decent campaigns. Stay away from FPS - as they tend to just have a campaign as a "intro"/filler.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

non online games

Also what about Shadow of war and shadow or Mordor?
Thema:

1. FPS Boost Shadow of Mordor - Similar Threads - FPS Boost Shadow

2. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  3. [Idea] Allowing FPS Boost to be enabled on games that are not natively supported.

in XboX Insiders
    [Idea] Allowing FPS Boost to be enabled on games that are not natively supported.: I would like to suggest an idea! So the Xbox Series X and Series S boasted having loads of power. This problem is not all the games are taking advantage of this. I would like to suggest! For xbox...
  4. Why did the fps boost program end?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did the fps boost program end?: Why did the fps boost program end? Sure not all games can be fps boosted but that doesn't mean flat out end it. There are games such as red dead redemption 1 and 2, AVP, batman, and more that...
  5. Is there a way to get FPS Boost added to a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get FPS Boost added to a game?: Hello, Im wondering if it would be at all possible to have a game, Yakuza Kiwami 2, to have FPS Boost enabled. Yakuza Kiwami 2 doesn't have it as an option, while all the other titles do, or...
  6. Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store: In the store, it says that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition has an fps boost compatibility option, and that the original Far Cry 3 does not. I have purchased the Classic Edition in the anthology bundle...
  7. Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023?: I finally got my hands on a Series X console and my favorite feature by far is the Auto HDR & FPS boost for games that have not received an official Series X upgrade. The sad thing though, is that...
  8. FPS BOOST! When are we going to get another patch for some more games? Tired of wanting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS BOOST! When are we going to get another patch for some more games? Tired of wanting to...: Any news about when the next FPS boost update will happen? I know the programme has stopped but I'm really wanting to go back and play some of my favourite titles. E.G. The AC franchise start to...
  9. No FPS Boost for Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No FPS Boost for Shadow of the Tomb Raider: It was announced a while back that Shadow of the Tomb Raider would be getting FPS boost on Xbox Series X/S. I'm on Series X and don't see the option for it, as when I go into compatibility...
  10. Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost: Hello I wondered if the Xbox team are looking to introduce or are looking at a FPS Boost update to shadow of the tomb raider, Rise of the tomb raider and tomb raider. I love playing all the games,...