four bonus games issue GOW

Discus and support four bonus games issue GOW in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertoAyala1, Jul 5, 2019.

1. four bonus games issue GOW

Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection. Please help

:)

RobertoAyala1, Jul 5, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

thank you for the prompt response, actually the account region does not match my location (Central America) but what about Gears 2 and judgement?

is there a solution if the account region does not match my physicall location?
    You have to live in an xbox live region for the migration to work

If you dont migrating to a non xbox livr region just cancels your membership and no xbox store
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Roberto,

Sorry for the issue you may be having with signing into your account. There is currently a
    Service Alertout right now for Purchase and Content usage on Xbox One as our Ambassador has stated. We are aware that
    some members may be having problems using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox Live subscriptions. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with frequent updates. Irecommend
    visiting the Xbox Live Status
    website to sign up for the Notify me option which will let you know when the Service Alert has come to an end.

Hope this helps and thanks for your patience.
  4. Ennileah ☆ Win User

If the games are available in your region (they would show up as available in the Xbox Store on your console) it may well be affected by Xbox Live service issues going on at the moment with purchasing and redeeming codes, you can keep an eye on this on the Xbox
    Live status Page

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

[​IMG]
      02/07/2019, 16:27:04

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:
      • Using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox Live subscriptions

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gears 2 and Judgement are not region locked so they should still work.

If your account region doesn't match, you can migrate your account region at
    http://live.xbox.com/accountmigration
    so that they do match as long as you do live in a supported region. You may want to check to make sure the game is available in your physical location before migrating. You can do so by searching for it on xbox.com
    and changing the region in the far bottom left corner of the screen to see that location's store. If the game shows as available to purchase, then it's available in that area.
  6. RobertoAyala1 Win User

thank you for the prompt response, actually the account region does not match my location (Central America) but what about Gears 2 and judgement?

is there a solution if the account region does not match my physicall location?
Thema:

1. four bonus games issue GOW - Similar Threads - four bonus games

2. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  3. Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one: Why do I have four strikes when I only have one and that's because little kids talking smack and trash talk and get by with it because mommy and daddy buy them game's that are for grown ups and I...
  4. Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!: Searching is going fine until I search something on the search bar. I type something in or set one of the settings on the filter, then all of a sudden only four results are listed out of the 6...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  7. Four controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Four controllers?: Which PC games allow use of four controllers. I'm a new Game Pass Ultimate customer. 6c08e286-96e8-4989-9db4-582e028a3e62
  8. Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such): So I recently got gears of war four for Christmas and installed it from the disk. Saw a few posts on reddit about some copies having a small sheet of paper with four sets of codes on it (for the...
  9. I bought the season pass with four bonus, I did download the pass but it doesnt give the bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass with four bonus, I did download the pass but it doesnt give the bonus: I enter the code in the xboxstore in use a code and after that i did download it . When i go in my games and applications it show I have BUT when i go in the game (call of duty infinite warfare)...
  10. Can't download Gears of Wars en Gears of War 3 of my four bonus games in Gears of War 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Gears of Wars en Gears of War 3 of my four bonus games in Gears of War 4.: The error show me is My Region it's incorrect. Somebody can Help Me Please 7c8f1714-9cc2-4ab1-bdf6-747f8dffd7c8