Found this interesting....(console pricing)

Discus and support Found this interesting....(console pricing) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Come on kingvas now you just sound mad don't take it personal. You made a thread all about PS4 and I just walked through it with you. Blame your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingvas78, Mar 16, 2014.

  1. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    Found this interesting....(console pricing)


    Come on kingvas now you just sound mad don't take it personal. You made a thread all about PS4 and I just walked through it with you. Blame your Canadian dollar & Supply and demand not me.

    I love Canada Strange Brew was a great movie ehh.
     
    bstn617, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. Zero Divided Win User

    Found this interesting....(console pricing)

    It is wrong to launch at one price, then a few months later jack the price up.
  3. bstn617 Win User

    Found this interesting....(console pricing)

    @kingvas

    I don't think it's a good thing to lose 40$ and offer discounts and a bundle so close to launch it's out of being desperate for sales not good buisness choice.

    The people in Canada who want a PS4 will still get it they will just pay more like the UK and other places do for a X1 or wait for the supply to meet demand, then price will come down. They can't keep them in stock why not slow the demand down in a country
    that is losing them 40$ till they can meet demand there not stupid.
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Found this interesting....(console pricing)

    @D33dles, i thought they were making about 18$ per console sold? Thats not to bad. Was that a misdirection.
  5. robnyack Win User

    Found this interesting....(console pricing)

    Wow..... pretty smug of them.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

    Found this interesting....(console pricing)

    So, every retail item in Canada should be increasing in price then... right..... by yours and Sony's logic....

    -

    If you knew they were priced in June, why would you ask the console release date? You like to answer your own questions don't you......

    -

    The retail market in general isn't this volatile to react to small currency rate changes. Oil / gas maybe.... which we supply to the states......
Thema:

Found this interesting....(console pricing)

Loading...
  1. Found this interesting....(console pricing) - Similar Threads - Found interesting console

  2. I found a REFUND bug in my account

    in XboX Insiders
    I found a REFUND bug in my account: A while ago I bought Silent Hill HD and after some time I requested a refund for the game, but now the game is on sale again and I can't buy it because, in theory, I still own Silent Hill in my...
  3. I can't set up my xbox one console on the app it keeps saying no device found

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't set up my xbox one console on the app it keeps saying no device found: Help submitted by /u/Ok-District-9998 [link] [comments]
  4. When I try to login with Microsoft account in minecraft it is showing account not found why

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to login with Microsoft account in minecraft it is showing account not found why: When I try to login with Microsoft account in minecraft it is showing account not found why? b0da9d41-612d-4d34-97c3-3ab7ffb97c71
  5. Asphalt unite legends account not found

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt unite legends account not found: Check your account Asphalt 9: Legends is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  6. "No applicable app license found" error when installing Battleye on GTA 5 Enhanced (Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "No applicable app license found" error when installing Battleye on GTA 5 Enhanced (Xbox...: Hi all, I installed GTA 5 Enhanced via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, but when I try to install Battleye, it freezes and then I get the error "No applicable app license found". I have already tried: -...
  7. Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 xbox game pass saves on pc not found

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 xbox game pass saves on pc not found: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass save files on PC regarding the game Expedition 33. I just formatted my PC and I can’t find any save files anymore; shouldn’t they be available in the...
  8. saves/worlds not found

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    saves/worlds not found: In Bedrock version for windows 10 (gamepass version) i had several wolrds, now i logged in recentely in the launcher and i have 0 worlds. i just checked the folder...
  9. I found some evidence that the Xbox series X might be getting a Kinect I was changing...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found some evidence that the Xbox series X might be getting a Kinect I was changing...: I found some evidence that the Xbox series X might be getting a Kinect I was changing settings with Microsoft Xbox and Microsoft account and seen something ? 3caf563c-2b4c-4660-b7d5-a6b56f610b3c
  10. I found a radical solution to the problem of 1440 and 120 frames, we need to work together

    in XBoX on Windows
    I found a radical solution to the problem of 1440 and 120 frames, we need to work together: If my device is in developer mode, it runs at 1440 and 120 frames, and if I turn off developer mode, it goes back to 60 frames or 1080. What is the reason for the restrictions, since my device and...