Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

Discus and support Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheryl Ong1, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Cheryl Ong1
    Cheryl Ong1 Guest

Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I have read you can’t remove it. Who should I call or contact?

:)

Cheryl Ong1, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

I am trying to change my passcode remotely the one I use when logging into my XBOX Profile

3. Emperor Lelouch Win User

Minecraft not anymore in my account...

Actually, I never had a Mojang account, when I redeemed minecraft from a gift code, It was in my microsoft account. Now in February of this year, somehow that microsoft account got deleted and now I can't play Minecraft. I checked Xbox usernames and found that my xbox profile is still alive. and I also found that my minecraft account is still safe as I found it in namemc. Only I don't know how I will login
  4. MarianH2 Win User

There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???

Thanks. I understand that a Microsoft account is not the same as an Xbox profile. Since I have never used Xbox and don't want to create an account, this does not seem to be a good resolution. I don't know what a game tag is or if one is attached. Another member said "Every Microsoft account has a Xbox live profile automatically". The name that they have selected for me has negative connotations. This is why I want to delete it totally remove it from my Microsoft account. Any more ideas?
  5. huckleberry2703 Win User

Xbox Live Family Account

She has a Microsoft account, Outlook, Office and Skype all other services connect to Microsoft Email Address but can't remove an { (a) Xbox live profile auto created and never used. Until profile (a) } is removed she will continue to be unable to move
    her profile created in the family plan onto her Microsoft account.
  6. Panos Giannakopoulos Win User

Xbox 360 offline accounts to be associated with Microsoft emails/accounts!

SOLUTION

Just found the easiest way to solve this.

- I created 2 new Microsoft emails (outlook or hotmail) for my sons and i stated that they are adults so to save all the difficulties with Parental Control.

- then went to XBOX360 and created a live account and gamertag for each one linking it with the above created emails

- i visited xbox.com and changed carefully the gamertag name for each one

- i added the 2 new profiles to my new xbox series s

- i sent a family invitation to each of the new emails to be added to my Microsoft Family

I have again all accounts at my new xbox signed in and live...

Regards
Thema:

1. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no... - Similar Threads - Found profile Microsoft

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  4. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  5. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  6. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  7. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  8. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  9. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  10. After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.: Hello, for Christmas we gave my son a new Xbox. My son used to have a separate profile set up here, so we log in to my husband's Xbox account, but the other profile is not visible. How can I...