Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps.

Discus and support Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. You unplug your power box cord from the wall for 30 seconds 2. You plug the cord back in the wall and wait 5 minutes 3. You can now load your games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clevelandfan97, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps.

1. You unplug your power box cord from the wall for 30 seconds 2. You plug the cord back in the wall and wait 5 minutes 3. You can now load your games and apps If this doesn't work try it a couple more times it should work.

:)

Clevelandfan97, Aug 1, 2014
  2. Richyboy93
    Richyboy93 Guest
    Blu-ray player won't play films.

Trying to watch LOTR extended blu-ray. Put the disc in. It loads up the app and sits on a black screen. Anyone found a solution?

Richyboy93, Aug 1, 2014
  3. Alfred Saxon
    Alfred Saxon Guest
    games and apps not working

if your Xbox 360 Console is getting stuck on a black screen when trying to launch games or apps, hang in there! We are working toward a fix for this too. Thanks for your patience during this time. We'll provide an update for you as soon as we can.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Alfred Saxon, Aug 1, 2014
  4. Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps.

Thanks for the suggestion, Clevelandfan97! Currently, there is no solid fix. Some fixes are working for others, but it's not working for everyone. For now, you can reference
    the sticky that Mister Cerb made for troubleshooting steps and current workarounds.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 2, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps.

Thanks for the suggestion, Clevelandfan97! Currently, there is no solid fix. Some fixes are working for others, but it's not working for everyone. For now, you can reference
    the sticky that Mister Cerb made for troubleshooting steps and current workarounds.
  6. onyxishere Win User

XBox360 Black Screen

You can bypass the black screen by logging out of your gamertag then starting the game/app and then log back in to your gamertag when the game/app is loaded.
  7. CeoOfShrek Win User

fallout 76 and other newer titles wont launch with the xbox app on pc

No errors were found when troubleshooting and the error message is gone but upon launching it will start the game but freeze as soon as the menus loads, and other times upon launch it will show as a black screen with my cursor showing as the blue loading circle then the crash menu pops up saying the basic "Close app" and "Wait for response". I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and possibly that will fix it.
  8. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

-So when trying to play these games, do you receive a total black screen or a "loading" screen that never loads anything?

Depend on the game. In Assassin`s Creed it`s black screen, while in Prey and Resident evil it`s loading screen.

-This issue has been happening since you purchased your Series S or it started happening some time ago?

This issue start happening a few days after purchasing the console. First game, where I faced with this issue was Mortal Kombat 11.

-And you mentioned that you reset your console. Did you mean a factory reset?

Yes, factory reset with saving all of my apps.
  9. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

Thema:

1. Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps. - Similar Threads - Found solution black

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  5. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  6. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  7. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  8. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  9. After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.: Hello, for Christmas we gave my son a new Xbox. My son used to have a separate profile set up here, so we log in to my husband's Xbox account, but the other profile is not visible. How can I...
  10. HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??: This is so annoying. It’s like stuck to PSN account and i haven’t been able to play for years now. 8af30f7c-6d76-488d-863f-01f413563f58