Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ...

Discus and support Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i went and deleted my title update for my game and started playing offline and just for the hell of it i tried to fast travel without enough money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, Feb 9, 2015.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ...

so i went and deleted my title update for my game and started playing offline and just for the hell of it i tried to fast travel without enough money and the game gave me 999 mil cr. So i guess its good thing to do if you need money and buy alot of cars
    that you want i guess or you can play legit and earn the money. i was just messing around and it happened i didnt know it would so don't accuse me of being a hacker and what not.

:)

xTEAM KOBRAx, Feb 9, 2015
  2. Teacups86
    Teacups86 Guest
    Achievments haven't unlocked for over a week

I have done all of the above, and I can see there are issues given that they haven't unlocked and I have explained I cannot 're earn' all of the achievments. So given this is an issue many people are facing, is there not a way to fix this? Because that is
    completely ridiculous, users pay alot of money for hardware, games, dlcs and subscriptions - and that's really the fix - do them all again!! I really can't believe there's not an actual fix, surely they can be programmed to cycle until a connection is found?

So what's the next step please. As I need this fixing.

Teacups86, Feb 9, 2015
  3. Snowowl
    Snowowl Guest
    Credit Bug

Turn 10 will make an announcement when they're ready to announce something. One of the reasons in the delay is making sure that the problem causing this 999+ million glitch is corrected for everyone first, then they will also be able to determine who innocently
    received the credits and who has cheated. The servers will give the information accurately, down to .001 of a second. The cause of the problem will lead (or has, I don't know right now) to spotting exactly which gamertags got a windfall, and which are cheating.

Snowowl, Feb 9, 2015
  4. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

if i was a hacker why would i put it on the xbox forums. Plus why hack a game it just ruins the fun in the games. O wait people probably hack cause they have Microsoft banning them and suspending them for no reason. AND MICROSOFT IF YOU ARE READING THIS
    STOP SUSPENDING AND BANNING PEOPLE WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!

xTEAM KOBRAx, Feb 10, 2015
  5. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    lol ok, let me get serious

Microsoft isn't banning you if your only getting banned from 1 game, that would be the developers. in this case, turn 10 is banning you. you can post on their forums to see what the deal is and find a resolution to this situation. Calling them would be the
    best thing, but by experience, developers don't really help the gamers.

Z4ZonE, Feb 10, 2015
  6. SaviorMoney
    SaviorMoney Guest
    By creating this thread, you just gave everyone an easy way to get every car in the game, the 360 version anyway

SaviorMoney, Mar 27, 2015
  7. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest
    might as well give them a easy way since the 360 version sucks. 360 version gets no DLC's or anything good just sucky cars and nothing to really do since you cant play online with other people unless they are your friends

xTEAM KOBRAx, Apr 17, 2015
  8. GallusNumpty
    GallusNumpty Guest

You can play online racing series with people who aren't your friends. And the cars are no more or less sucky than the Xbox One version.

GallusNumpty, Nov 1, 2018
  9. xTEAM KOBRAx Win User

Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of people have done it.

might as well give them a easy way since the 360 version sucks. 360 version gets no DLC's or anything good just sucky cars and nothing to really do since you cant play online with other people unless they are your friends
  10. SaviorMoney Win User

Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of people have done it.

By creating this thread, you just gave everyone an easy way to get every car in the game, the 360 version anyway
  11. GallusNumpty Win User

You can play online racing series with people who aren't your friends. And the cars are no more or less sucky than the Xbox One version.
  12. Z4ZonE Win User

lol ok, let me get serious

Microsoft isn't banning you if your only getting banned from 1 game, that would be the developers. in this case, turn 10 is banning you. you can post on their forums to see what the deal is and find a resolution to this situation. Calling them would be the
    best thing, but by experience, developers don't really help the gamers.
  13. xTEAM KOBRAx Win User

if i was a hacker why would i put it on the xbox forums. Plus why hack a game it just ruins the fun in the games. O wait people probably hack cause they have Microsoft banning them and suspending them for no reason. AND MICROSOFT IF YOU ARE READING THIS
    STOP SUSPENDING AND BANNING PEOPLE WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!
Thema:

1. Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ... - Similar Threads - Found glitch gives

2. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  3. I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in: I am currently moving my security information for Minecraft, and have already encountered multiple difficulties with it. The latest one is a complete inability to sign into Minecraft. After...
  4. So i just found this surf glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i just found this surf glitch: First, press ctrl+shift+I. then, go to sources on the top right corner. go to surf.bundle.js, and at the right bottom there will be a pause button. Wait a few minutes, then press it again. You...
  5. A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update: [IMG] submitted by /u/ReapingShadows9 [link] [comments]
  6. have found a glitch on my 2002 update

in XboX Insiders
    have found a glitch on my 2002 update: hello sometimes when i go to the full library option nothing show up in the installed folder but in the server folder that holds all my games a can see that its install and i am able too play the...
  7. WARNING: Soft Lock glitch found

in XBoX on Consoles
    WARNING: Soft Lock glitch found: I found a way to soft lock the xbox, either that or HEAVILY SLOW IT DOWN, on the games and apps section, I was bored and held down both trigger buttons, it caused the cursor to rapidly swap...
  8. Found a glitch regarding account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Found a glitch regarding account balance: Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp. Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead when I go to see if I can purchase a game, it...
  9. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.: I'm trying to buy Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend (originally for Xbox 360) for my Xbox One. But every time I click on 'Buy Game' it shows me this: Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  10. Found a Glitch in the System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a Glitch in the System: Yesterday, I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and everything was good. Been playing the game for a good while now. But all of this sudden when i tried to do a race, nothing would load. I quit the game,...