Found a glitch regarding account balance

Discus and support Found a glitch regarding account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp. Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MCPL4y3r123, May 29, 2019.

1. MCPL4y3r123
    MCPL4y3r123 Guest

Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp.

Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead when I go to see if I can purchase a game, it says I have 26.65 gbp (I had 1.65 gbp before redeeming the giftcard) please fix this because a few people may abuse this.

:)

MCPL4y3r123, May 29, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. {Parity} Win User

For issues with your account you will need to contact
    Xbox Support
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

First, thank you very much for this dear sir. You well deserve to be member od this community.

Second, follow given steps...
  5. planetchampion Win User

Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp.

Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead when I go to see if I can purchase a game, it says I have 26.65 gbp (I had 1.65 gbp before redeeming the giftcard) please fix this because a few people may abuse this.
    For this issue you need to contact xbox for help for that
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, maybe you chose to use a payment option ( credit/debit card/paypal account ) to pay for those items rather than your account balance ?
Thema:

1. Found a glitch regarding account balance - Similar Threads - Found glitch regarding

2. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  3. I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in: I am currently moving my security information for Minecraft, and have already encountered multiple difficulties with it. The latest one is a complete inability to sign into Minecraft. After...
  4. So i just found this surf glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i just found this surf glitch: First, press ctrl+shift+I. then, go to sources on the top right corner. go to surf.bundle.js, and at the right bottom there will be a pause button. Wait a few minutes, then press it again. You...
  5. A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update: [IMG] submitted by /u/ReapingShadows9 [link] [comments]
  6. have found a glitch on my 2002 update

in XboX Insiders
    have found a glitch on my 2002 update: hello sometimes when i go to the full library option nothing show up in the installed folder but in the server folder that holds all my games a can see that its install and i am able too play the...
  7. WARNING: Soft Lock glitch found

in XBoX on Consoles
    WARNING: Soft Lock glitch found: I found a way to soft lock the xbox, either that or HEAVILY SLOW IT DOWN, on the games and apps section, I was bored and held down both trigger buttons, it caused the cursor to rapidly swap...
  8. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.: I'm trying to buy Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend (originally for Xbox 360) for my Xbox One. But every time I click on 'Buy Game' it shows me this: Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  9. Looks like you've found a glitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like you've found a glitch.: Every time I try to download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas either on the console or on the browser it says "looks like you found it glitch please try again later." When am I gonna be able to...
  10. Found a Glitch in the System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a Glitch in the System: Yesterday, I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and everything was good. Been playing the game for a good while now. But all of this sudden when i tried to do a race, nothing would load. I quit the game,...