Found a Glitch in the System

Discus and support Found a Glitch in the System in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and everything was good. Been playing the game for a good while now. But all of this sudden when i tried to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaileyFregia, Oct 11, 2018.

1. BaileyFregia
    BaileyFregia Guest

Yesterday, I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and everything was good. Been playing the game for a good while now. But all of this sudden when i tried to do a race, nothing would load. I quit the game, uninstalled, redownloaded, checked updates. Everything that
    i can see is good but everytime i click something on the xbox ir tells me something went wrong. Whenever i try to change payment options it tells me i found a glitch in my system. I cant purchase games off the store or change payment options or anything. Help
    ☹️

:)

BaileyFregia, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Found a glitch in the system?

Hi guys, if you are having issues updating your payment information, please make a fresh thread so that we can make sure your issue gets resolved. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now as it is pretty old.

Miss Ermine, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Found a glitch in the system?

This is an old thread folks. =) If you are seeing a new issue, your best bet is to create your own thread. Cheers!

Mister Barakus, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2018
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

found a glitch in the system.

Hey there F1ipHD!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your account information. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

What path are you taking to try to remove your payment method? Have you tried going to commerce.microsoft.com and seeing if it allows you to alter your payment method there?

Let us know how that works for you! ^_^
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Found a glitch in the system?

Have you tried to renew on your console?
  7. Leiline Win User

Found a glitch in the system

it won't allow me to change my credit card out with another one and when i try to put to change it (via the little window that pops up when you start up the Xbox 360) it says the card can't be used for this (for more info is i left the Xbox with this credit
    card on here for sometime,brother kept on getting on it,and when i got on it said this)
  8. Taco My Salad Win User

@Hassassinade

I am having the same problems as Sapanza and MLG Specture. I just tried recovering my gamertag not but 5 minutes ago with the same error, I also had a friend who lives not a block from me that has the same exact issue, down to the very same errors. The
    only thing I can say that is different in my case (and I hope this doesn't count as breaching anything, I'm just trying to be thorough) is that I was part of the beta, and had no problems UNTIL they launched it full throttle.
  9. HassanB Win User

Hey Sapanza,

Can you please try to recover your gamertag and try to manage your payment options now? Things seem like they should be fixed now.
Thema:

1. Found a Glitch in the System - Similar Threads - Found Glitch System

2. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.: I'm trying to buy Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend (originally for Xbox 360) for my Xbox One. But every time I click on 'Buy Game' it shows me this: Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  3. It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system: I’ve been trying to buy a backwards compatible game periodically since this morning, and I keep getting the same error message without a code or any explanation. All I get is this: Uh oh... that...
  4. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later: I bought sea of thieves and i need to change my privacy settings on my account to be able to play the game, but when i go to those settings it says that i have found a glitch...
  5. It appears you have found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears you have found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.: On the online marketplace for PC, I bought Halo Reach and Halo 3, but now i can't buy anything else. I'm trying to buy outfits for my avatar and themes but I can't....
  6. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.: I have been trying at this for months! Every time I try to change my Microsoft Account Settings. The deal is that I used to be a part of that Xbox family thing. It was set up so that I could not...
  7. Account related: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account related: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" on ...: I get an instant error the last two days: It appears you've found a glitch in the system when I try to acces the 'messages' page on live.xbox.com. I can acces 'friends', 'profile' or any other...
  8. It appears you've found a glitch in the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system: From the XBL website, As soon as I click Messages from my profile drop down, i get the error below. This started happening 4/19/15 The numbers shown change every time I get the error, adn the...
  9. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.: Uh oh... that should not have happened. It appears you have found a glitch in the system. date:05/03/2015...
  10. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system.: ...Or, It appears everyone is finding this glitch in the system. Every time, for about nine months, I have tried logging into my Xbox live profile via 360 on my PC and my internet explorer app on...